This is my test package for Qt4 4.8.5. It builds on 10.7 and I tried to incorporate howarth's patches for 10.9 (from the old Qt4 4.7) where possible. Hopefully I got them all.
- The package name is obviously temporary. I named it that for now to be clear that it is not ready to be released.
- I have only tested the -mac interface. I have not even looked at how I would go about making an -x11 variant (or if it's even possible).
- Because I'm not 100% certain that this package is a drop-in replacement for our qt4-base-mac, I have moved the install into %p/opt. This should make the old and new qt4-mac packages coexist and so packages can be transitioned to the new Qt4 at will.
- One reason a full replacement might not work is that QtWebkit is now being included as part of the master Qt bundle and not as a separate package.
- I added symlinks in %p/opt/include and %p/opt/lib in the -dev pkg to the headers and frameworks to simplify other packages migrating.
I tested my package against Valknut-mac and pyqt4-mac-py27 and both packages built (and Valknut was functional).
- Done Fully check build on 10.8 and 10.9
- Done using old
qt4-base-mac Decide on a final package name. Maybe
- Not needed Does it need Conflicts/Replaces on qt4-base-mac and qtwebkit-mac ?
- Verify that DescUsage instructions about adding flags is accurate.
- Tested with littre, arora, valknut and all built/ran OK See if it works as a drop in replacement for qt4-base-mac. I'm not sure we will want to actually replace qt4-base-mac since there likely won't be a Qt4 4.8.*-x11 variant anytime soon.