Learn how easy it is to sync an existing GitHub or Google Code repo to a SourceForge project! See Demo

Close

#4022 plack-pm-0.9982

open
5
2014-02-04
2011-09-05
Steve Huff
No

This package satisfies a dependency for starman-pm, submitted in ticket
3404396; please see that ticket for more information.

Related

Package Submissions: #4021
Package Submissions: #4023

Discussion

  • Steve Huff
    Steve Huff
    2011-09-05

    .info for plack-pm-0.9982

     
    Attachments
  • Steve Huff
    Steve Huff
    2011-09-05

    dpkg -L

     
    Attachments
  • added. Thanks.

     
    • milestone: 373615 --> 373616
    • status: open --> closed-accepted
     
    • milestone: 373616 --> 373617
    • status: closed-accepted --> open
     
  • Steve Huff
    Steve Huff
    2012-01-28

    .info for plack-pm-0.9985

     
    Attachments
  • Steve Huff
    Steve Huff
    2012-01-28

    • milestone: 373617 --> 373615
     
  • Thanks for the update. Unfortunately, plack-pm needs test-tcp-pm which needs test-sharedfork-pm, and that one is still failing: https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=3404426&group_id=17203&atid=414256

    One other thing, please don't set "BuildDependsOnly: false" unless there's an explicit need to set it. The field defaults to empty if not set, and that is the preferred status. It should only be set to either true or false if actually needed as such. For current .info files, I can remove the field if present, but in future submissions or fix uploads, please remove it.

     
    • milestone: 373615 --> Awaiting_Dependency
     
    • assigned_to: Hanspeter Niederstrasser
    • Group: Awaiting_Dependency --> Undergoing_Validation
     
    • Group: Undergoing_Validation --> Awaiting_Update_from_Submitter
     
  • Now that test-tcp-pm has been checked in, I've moved on to testing these perlmods on 10.7 since earlier distros are falling too far behind in some other. Testing on 10.7, plack-pm5123-0.9985-1 fails tests with this error:

    t/Plack-Response/body.t ........................ ok   
    t/Plack-Response/compatible.t .................. Illegal field name 'Foo:Bar' at /sw/build.build/plack-pm5123-0.9985-1/Plack-0.9985/blib/lib/Plack/Response.pm line 53.
    t/Plack-Response/compatible.t .................. Dubious, test returned 255 (wstat 65280, 0xff00)
    No subtests run 
    t/Plack-Response/cookie.t ...................... ok   
    ....
    Test Summary Report
    -------------------
    t/Plack-Response/compatible.t                (Wstat: 65280 Tests: 0 Failed: 0)
      Non-zero exit status: 255
      Parse errors: No plan found in TAP output
    Files=114, Tests=1173, 20 wallclock secs ( 0.51 usr  0.29 sys + 11.38 cusr  1.66 csys = 13.84 CPU)
    Result: FAIL
    Failed 1/114 test programs. 0/1173 subtests failed.
    

    I tracked this down to a change in the latest http::message and is fixed by plack commit https://github.com/plack/Plack/commit/35ef6ed07d8af1dfcef470f6be6149d2eb4d67e6. I made a patch and all plack tests now pass on 10.7/5.12.3. Any objections to this change?

    It was also missing a Dep on perl%type_pkg[perl]-core. I can check in these fixes.

     
  • Daniel Macks
    Daniel Macks
    2014-01-10

    Upstream is now at 1.0030, and appears to include that t/Plack-Response/compatible.t fix.

     
  • Steve Huff
    Steve Huff
    2014-02-03

    so, unless i'm missing something, i think all the deps for this package are now met (at least on 10.7, which is the platform i have available for testing.

    Plack development has moved on since i submitted this package, though, and so i'm attaching an updated spec for the latest release.

     
    Attachments
  • Thanks for the plack-pm update. Couple things:

    1. I can't find apache-logformat-compiler-pm5123 anywhere on my 10.7 system and the package database doesn't know about it either.
    2. Same thing for stream-buffered-pm.
    3. You list test-tcp-pm%type_pkg[perl] >= 2.00, but on my system, it is an unvarianted perlmod at version 1.13.
    4. mime-types-pm%type_pkg[perl] in TestDepends is obsolete. The preferred package is now just mime-types-pm (unvarianted).
    5. I added perl%type_pkg[perl]-core to Depends since that is needed for perlmods to work properly.