FindBugs (Eclipse) Perspective empty...

Help
Anonymous
2012-03-28
2013-02-05

• Anonymous
    2012-03-28

I have installed the FindBugs plugin for Eclipse (Helios).  When I run FindBugs I can see that it has found some problems, but when I open the Perspective, it is empty.  Also there are no FindBugs items in the Problems list (I have double checked my filters).  The odd thing (which may make this unsolvable) is that this only happens on some of my Eclipse projects (sadly, the main one that I am working on) - other projects work fine.

I have installed FindBugs (works fine) and when running FindBugs through Ant (from Eclipse) it also works fine.  So it seems that the problem is related to the Eclipse plugin.  There are no related messages in the Error Log, so I don't really have any idea where to start. 

I tried upgrading to Indigo, and while the upgrade was problematic and I have since rolled back, I did try FindBugs when running Indigo - no difference in results.

Finally - apologies if this is a double post - there seems to be a FindBugs forum available through oldnabble, but my posts there are still pending (and the list there is different than the list here - so I am not sure where the right place to post is).

Thanks!
    RB

• You can not see your findbugs warnings simply because they have low confidence and bug rank. Both values can be changed on the project/workspace properties.

P.S.
    Please join and ask the questions on the mailing list.

Regards,
    Andrey

• Anonymous
    2012-04-09

Thank you!  I changed the properties and everything worked as advertised.  Sorry for the delayed response and in the future I will make sure I post to the mailing list.
    RB