Menu

New Module

2005-04-20
2013-06-03
  • Chris Robock

Chris Robock - 2005-04-20

Hi there all.

I was wondering if someone is willing to help me.  My knowledge of perl is pretty much non-existant, but I can see that Finance::Quote is pretty much what I need to use for a project I'm working on.

What I'm looking to do is set up a Finance::Quote module that will list the company name, the price of the stock, and its dividend rate.  I couldn't figure out how to do so. 

I took a look at the example script on the home page, and am just smart enough to figure out where to add new stock names, but not how to change any of the other information.

Would any of you be willing to help out?

• Ben Marsh

Ben Marsh - 2008-06-06

Dear Chris,

If yous still want help please let me know

Ben Mars
      blm -at- woodheap.org

• Michel Bugeja

Michel Bugeja - 2008-10-06

I created a new module for the Malta Stock Exchange, do I need to make it available on cpan or here? how do I do it?

thanks

• Erik Colson

Erik Colson - 2008-10-06

Hello Michel,

Please submit your module and test-file if available to the developers mailing list or, better, put it on http://rt.cpan.org/Dist/Display.html?Queue=Finance-Quote. Note that on rt everything (feature request, bugs, patches etc) are 'bugs'.

thanks for your submission

--
        erik

• Zoltan Levardy

Zoltan Levardy - 2008-12-04

sorry, but the provided URL does not work at the moment. Is this changes since then?

thx

• Erik Colson

Erik Colson - 2008-12-05

Zoltan,

Please post questions on the mailing-list.
        What URL are you talking about ?

--
        Erik