What is new:
* Dutch spoken dialogs for all levels (by Astrid de Wijn and friends).
* Disallowed a move, to be consistent with the original Fish Fillets.
Pushing of partially supported objects is disallowed.
The object has to be supported by a wall or by a fish
who isn't directly under it.
You could switch back to the less restrictive rules
by using "strict_rules=0" config option.
Thanks Brian Raiter for reporting the discrepancy.
* Provided music looping without fading (by Brian Raiter).... read more
Fish Fillets NG - 0.9.0
* Level 'linux' (by Mirek Olsak).
* Level 'electromagnet' (by Stephan Barth).
* Embedded intro video (thanks to Mirek Olsak).
* Faster undo (hold -) (thanks to Mirek Olsak).
* Redo (hold +).
* Czech spoken dialogs for level 'keys' (thanks to Mirek Olsak).
* Updated Bulgarian translation (by Damyan Ivanov).
* Updated Swedish translation (by Olov Gustavsson).
* Enhanced graphics for the NG levels (by Fank Skalicky).
Fish Fillets NG - 0.8.0
* Undo (on key '-')
* Five extra levels (by Mirek Olsak)
* Slovenian translation (by Marko Burjek)
* Brazilian Portuguese translation (by Ricardo Faria)
* Russian translation (by Leonid Myravjev, Maria Antropova, Gregory Bonik)
Fish Fillets NG - 0.7.0
* Italian translation
* Polish translation
* correction of English dialogs
* step counter color depends on active fish
* options menu is refreshed when lang is changed
* added menu to choose speech ("cs" or "none")
* enabled speech=cs as default
* fixed fullscreen on win32
* updated halloffame score (thanks to many)
Fish Fillets NG - 0.6.0
* 24 new levels + final level
* better mouse support - see How to Play
* menu tooltips
* level help on F1
* hall of fame integration for pedometer
* intro.avi as a separate file (http://fillets.sourceforge.net/intro.avi)
* complete French translation
* complete German translation
* fbcon support
* win32 binary package
- removed libboost dependence
- options menu on F10
- 19 new levels
- initial German translation
- some new options, see man page
Download from http://fillets.sourceforge.net/download.php
Fish Fillets NG - 0.4.0
* 19 new levels
* French translation
* pedometer counts moves
* reworked font rendering
* F5 key to show/hide level move counter
* Shift key for faster game
* wavy background
* changed install method, see README
Frederic Panico <fratloev[at]yahoo[dot]fr> started French translation. Some
level dialogs and How to Play are done.
New translators are welcome!
packages for Mandrake 10.0
packaged by David Black
download from Download section
Packages fillets-ng and fillets-ng-data are available from
deb http://kvik.sh.cvut.cz/debian ./
Thank Michal Cihar for packaging.
This release brings really big improvements.
What is new:
- game world map
- save/load (F2/F3)
- two new levels
- two animated videos
- optional controls with spacebar and arrow keys
- How to Play manual
After two weeks of work there is new release fillets-ng-0.2.0
Six complete levels.
Animation and dialogs are included.
Controls has changed:
small fish ... ijkl
big fish ... wasd
BackSpace key is used to restart level.
CVS version of Fish Fillets NG is ready for FreeBSD.
It was successfully compiled and played on FreeBSD.
Fish Fillets - Next Generation uses complete new C++ code.
There is prebuild binary with data files,
it requires only libSDL, libSDL_mixer, libSDL_image.
It contains datafiles for one level.
small fish ... arrows
big fish ... keypad (4568)
ALTAR interactive released Fish Fillets under GPL license.
Fillets (36 MB) - 12 MB zip file
- original source code for Delphi 3.0
ffinstallation.exe (276 MB)
- binary distribution for win32
REdit (233 MB) - 66 MB zip file
- level editor with all levels
Sound (256 MB) - 228 MB zip file
- raw sound (czech speech)