I've got a suggestion for new functionality: Batch of batch renames
I've frequently have a lot of files to rename. Now I've got three configurations that I manually run after each other every time. The first to remove some garbage. The second to add a prefix and replace some text. The third to replace the extension.
It would be easier if I could create a batch project that would run all these rename configurations after each other automatically.
Therefor my suggestion is to add "Batch of batch renames" functionality.
Please let me know what you think about this.
This was the main motivation for creating the new version 2 (in beta now) ... If you have tried this with v2 and it is not working I would like to know what is causing errors or conflicts.
I'm also working on adding command line functionality to v2 to automatically load and execute configuration files, with this you could just chain the commands in a .sh or .bat file. This is currently only in SVN, though I am planning on releasing it soon.