a major upgrade of the FidoCadJ (a simple and intuitive editor for electronics), with a lot of bugfixes and new features. Check it out at:
Here is the list of changes:
- Added the support for italic text lines
- The lenght of the segment being entered is expressed also in millimeters.
- Slight adjustment of the arrow style when they are associated to lines.
- Added the new "curve" primitive (cubic spline).
- Spanish translation of the user interface (thanks to Gohan "sbcne").
- Bug #3484904 corrected.
- Layer names are saved, if nonstandard.
- The grid pitch is saved (bug #3468917).
- More accurate automatic test scripts.
- All language resource files for the user interface are encoded in UTF-8.
- Chinese translation of the user interface, by Miles Qin "qhg007".
- The maximum number of points in a polygon and in a curve has been increased to 256
- The control point coordinates are no longer shown while changing characteristics of a graphic element.
- Bugs #3522962 and #3522951 corrected on the export towards vector formats.
- IHRaM library updated to v. 3.1.
- Wrong file encoding has been corrected in some libraries.
- Feature request #3526600 accepted and implemented.
By the way, we search for developers to join the project. If you are interested, post a message in the forum: