It's been one month since the last build release of fheroes2, and here are the changes since then:
- AI in battle! You can now enjoy epic battles against monster armies scattered across the map.
- High resolution improvements - more map viewing, less scrolling.
- Day and month events
- Movement distance calculation improvements
- Environmental sound and music fixes
- Digging for the ultimate artifact
- Actions for many more map locations, including Xanadu, abandoned mines, graveyards, pyramids, Magellan's Maps, hill forts, foundries, artesian springs, whirlpools, and more
- Working hero trading screen
- Many graphical fixes (froth around moving boats!)
- Much, much more!
fheroes2 is becoming closer and closer to the complete Heroes of Might and Magic II package with every release, but we can always use more help! Coming up in the next few months, expect to see changes relating to localization, further improvements and bug fixes in battles, more work on magic, and castle battles. Until then, go ahead, give it a whirl!
-- The fheroes2 team