Picture 1 and picture 2.
1) In the view world screen, click directly on the informations map exits the view world screen and displays the adventure map where the click is located.
2) The adventure map just after the click.
1) In the tavern, it's possible to view previous messages from the tavern and previous messages from the adventure map (events).
"Map 10/10" is grayed to show that the tavern messages are selected, you can click on "Map 10/10" to acceed the messages directly, then "Tavern 48/49" becomes grayed. The program remembers the last selection.
1) Set Guardian on a mine. You can choose the troops combat formation.
Just as Luck and Morale, the movement point is updated when the player moves the troops from/to his army to/from the mine.
MP: 8/12 (+1/+1)
8 displays the movement points for the current turn.
12 displays the maximum movement points (for the next turn).
+1 means 1 movement point is added for the current turn.
+1 means 1 movement point is added for the maximum movement points.
Green color shows that it's a bonus (red color for a malus).
1) Set Guardian window with army reserve option activated.
When the player accesses a hero screen or a castle screen from the Kingdom Overview screen (HEROES button "on" or TOWNS/CASTLES button "on") and he exits the screen (hero screen or castle screen), in original Heroes 2, he goes to the adventure map.
It should be really nice if the player goes back to the Kingdom Overview screen (HEROES or TOWNS/CASTLES) when he exits the screens.
An option to play with the Shrine (building in the Necromancer castle) in Succession Wars scenarios (if POL data available).
That's all for this time.