If you have force-feedback controller: I'd be glad about any feedback...
I'd be especially interested in the following things:
* Which controller do you have exactly?
* What OS and what version?
* If you have a Controller with Trackball - enable event polling: does it report correctly?
* How good does it work with my test GUI? (how many different effects are supported, can you feel a difference if you change strength and direction of the effects, and do you also have the problems I mention at the very bottom of readme.txt)... read more
changes from version 0.5 to 0.6:
- changed the licence to BSD
- made the implementation of getPovValues more efficient and changed the interface:
now there are 2 separate methods: getPovValueX(povIndex) and getPovValueY(povIndex)
- implemented SphericalDirection and CartesianDirection
- minor updates in several other classes