hy bernadette,

thx, your solution could solve the browse problem. I changed 3 times the "list" entry in banner.tpl.html to -> "list.php" and it worked. Also i changed the template adv_search.tpl.html, where I also had to modify an list entry from list to list.php -> this solved the search problem, which came up today.

I also checked out the fez_record_search_key table, and the fez objects do exist in there, but the only columns which hava data in, are:
 rek_pid, rek_display_type_xsdmf_id
 rek_display_type, rek_status_xsdmf_id
 rek_status, rek_object_type_xsdmf_id
 rek_object_type, rek_depositor_xsdmf_id
 rek_depositor, rek_created_date_xsdmf_id
 rek_created_date, rek_updated_date_xsdmf_id
 and rek_updated_date.

so, rek_title and the rest are NULL :( .

what can I do, to get/create such a datastream or modify to get the datastream work?

I found the "OAI DC" document type under "manage document type xsds" but not in the "manage search keys", should it also be there? the top element of this object is "dc" and its prefix "oai_dc".

Could you may note down the versions you used for your installation? (fedora, fez, php - incl. modules, jhove, apache, imagemagick, graphviz, geoip, tidy, php-ldap, php-gd, php-mysql, curlI) May i have to change some verions of my packages.

thx 4 help.

kind regards,

patrik.



Von: fez-users-request@lists.sourceforge.net
An: fez-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Datum: 16.11.2009 22:45
Betreff: Fez-users Digest, Vol 41, Issue 6





Send Fez-users mailing list submissions to
                fez-users@lists.sourceforge.net

To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
               
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/fez-users
or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
                fez-users-request@lists.sourceforge.net

You can reach the person managing the list at
                fez-users-owner@lists.sourceforge.net

When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
than "Re: Contents of Fez-users digest..."


Today's Topics:

  1. Re: Fez-users Digest, Vol 41, Issue 5 - getXSD_HTML_Match()
     error & "couldn't get DC on fez:34" (Bernadette Houghton)


----------------------------------------------------------------------

Message: 1
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 08:44:37 +1100
From: Bernadette Houghton <bernadette.houghton@deakin.edu.au>
Subject: Re: [Fez-users] Fez-users Digest, Vol 41, Issue 5 -
                getXSD_HTML_Match() error & "couldn't get DC on fez:34"
To: "'fez-users@lists.sourceforge.net'"
                <fez-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Message-ID:
                <787FAEC94123984293205DC78AD7C2C81328D16AF4@garnet-1.du.deakin.edu.au>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"

Hi Patrik, sounds like there is no DC datastream on fez:34, and the title is not being properly indexed into fez_record_search_key.rek_title. You can check the latter with something like sqlyog.  Also check that you've got the OAI DC document type (under Admin - Manage Search Keys), Fedora OAI DC Community Display, and if so,that dc:title has search key set to Title.

Not sure about the ENFORCE-MODE issue, as ours is set to enforce-policies.

Re the front_page.tpl.html issue, we're about 1000 trunks behind the latest release, and on a highly-customised front page. However, I've taken a look at the latest trunk, and it seems that it is banner.tpl.html which controls the browse tab code; change this bit of code -

list/">Browse</a<
http://december.com/html/4/element/a.html>></li<http://december.com/html/4/element/li.html>>

to

list.php">Browse</a></li>

(Hey CK:  does this need to be changed in the trunk code also, or is there something missing on Patrik's setup?)

Hope this gets you a bit further.

bern
From: Patrik Rapposch [
mailto:Patrik.Rapposch@unileoben.ac.at]
Sent: Tuesday, 17 November 2009 1:26 AM
To: fez-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Fez-users] Fez-users Digest, Vol 41, Issue 5 - getXSD_HTML_Match() error & "couldn't get DC on fez:34"

hy bern and christian,

again thx 4 your help.

I could solve the getXSD_HTML_MATCH() error by changing the versions from fedora 2.1.1 to fedora 2.2.4 and what I think, really solved the problem:
in the fedora.fcfg file, the change of the "ENFORCE-MODE" value to "permit-all-requests".

after that it worked.

but as i solved this problem i came to the next one:
when i create the community i get the following error:

"Couldn't get DC on fez:34
include/class.xsd_display.php 1089
Backtrace:
inlcude/class.xsd_display.php:1089
include/class.xsd_display.php:939
include/class.record.php:3741
include/class.record.php:3350
include/class.record.php:3914
workflow/end.php:91."

concerning the "/templates/en/front_page.tpl.html " file: i don't realy know what to change in here.
concerning the sanity check: everything works, except the graphviz tool, i didn't manage to install it till now.

the strange thing is: when i click the "browse" button, i see the created communities, but only the image and no description or anything and when i want to open it, i get the same error as above.
when i directly open the fez object by using fedora with the link: "ip-address:8080/fedora/get/fez:34" i see some information. the only things that give no information are "object content model" and "object owner identifier".

hope u can also help me with this problem.

kind regars,
partrik








Von:

fez-users-request@lists.sourceforge.net

An:

fez-users@lists.sourceforge.net

Datum:

16.11.2009 00:40

Betreff:

Fez-users Digest, Vol 41, Issue 4


________________________________



Send Fez-users mailing list submissions to
               fez-users@lists.sourceforge.net

To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
               
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/fez-users
or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
               fez-users-request@lists.sourceforge.net

You can reach the person managing the list at
               fez-users-owner@lists.sourceforge.net

When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
than "Re: Contents of Fez-users digest..."


Today's Topics:

 1. Re: Antwort: Fez-users Digest, Vol 41, Issue 1
    (Christiaan Kortekaas)


----------------------------------------------------------------------
Message: 1
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 09:29:08 +1100
From: Bernadette Houghton <bernadette.houghton@deakin.edu.au>
Subject: Re: [Fez-users] Antwort: Fez-users Digest, Vol 41, Issue 1
To: "'fez-users@lists.sourceforge.net'"
               <fez-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Message-ID:
               <787FAEC94123984293205DC78AD7C2C81328D16763@garnet-1.du.deakin.edu.au>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"

Hi Patrik,

Here's some other things which have caused "can't create community" calls in the past -


*         Using Fez versions earlier than 1.3 (although I doubt this is your problem if you've just installed fez)

*         Failing to run upgrade scripts after installation

*         PID namespace clashes - ensure the PID you're using is in fedora.fcfg under the "retainPIDs" config

*         Make sure your fedora settings in Site Config point to your fedora, not fez, database

*         Failing to publish the community (i.e. saving or submitting for approval instead)

*         Check your fez_workflow* tables to confirm that they have data in them

*         There have also been some issues with using ssl/no-ssl in fedora settings

With regard to the issue with /list rather than list.php, you can probably change this in /templates/en/front_page.tpl.html ; we are using a customised front_page.tpl.html, so ours may be different to yours, though.

Hope this helps somewhat.
bern
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Message: 1
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 09:39:47 +1000
From: Christiaan Kortekaas <c.kortekaas@library.uq.edu.au>
Subject: Re: [Fez-users] Antwort: Fez-users Digest, Vol 41, Issue 1
To: <fez-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Message-ID: <C726CE63.1C6D3%c.kortekaas@library.uq.edu.au>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"

Hi Patrick

Can you run the sanity check to see if it can complete the tests?

http://your_fez/upgrade/check_sanity.php

It could give you hints about what isnt configured correctly too.

Cheers,
Christiaan


On 13/11/09 3:54 PM, "Patrik Rapposch" <Patrik.Rapposch@unileoben.ac.at>
wrote:

> Dear bernadette,
>
> thx for your fast answer, I really appreciate that.
> concerning the fedora settings location field: to my regret, this is not the
> problem, I use "ipaddress:port/fedora", and as I tested with the fedora
> client, this address works. (i get the object profile views of the demo
> objects)
>
> please inform me about the other possible causes, I hope we can find the
> solution.
>
> thx again :)
>
> yours patrik
>
>
>
> Von: fez-users-request@lists.sourceforge.net
> An: fez-users@lists.sourceforge.net
> Datum: 12.11.2009 22:28
> Betreff: Fez-users Digest, Vol 41, Issue 1
>
>
>
>
> Send Fez-users mailing list submissions to
>                 fez-users@lists.sourceforge.net
>
> To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
>                
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/fez-users
> <
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/fez-users>
> or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
>                 fez-users-request@lists.sourceforge.net
>
> You can reach the person managing the list at
>                 fez-users-owner@lists.sourceforge.net
>
> When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
> than "Re: Contents of Fez-users digest..."
>
>
> Today's Topics:
>
>    1. error message: Fatal error: call to a member function
>       getXSD_HTML_Match()... (Patrik Rapposch)
>    2. Re: error message: Fatal error: call to a member function
>       getXSD_HTML_Match()... (Bernadette Houghton)
>
>
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> Message: 1
> Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 09:51:06 +0100
> From: Patrik Rapposch <Patrik.Rapposch@unileoben.ac.at>
> Subject: [Fez-users] error message: Fatal error: call to a member
>                 function                getXSD_HTML_Match()...
> To: fez-users@lists.sourceforge.net
> Message-ID:
>
> <OFFA6C656E.E6CAAFDB-ONC125766C.002ED61E-C125766C.0030A093@unileoben.ac.at>
>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
>
> dear community,
>
> i receive following error, when i want to create a community in fez:
> "error message: Fatal error: call to a member function getXSD_HTML_Match()
> on a non-object in l/fez/include/class.record.php on line 3374".
>
> bevore that i get following warnings:
> "Warning Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in
> /fez/inlcude/class.record.php on line 686",
> "Warning implode() [function.implode]: Bad arguments. in
> /fez/include/class.record.php on line 703"
> "Warning Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in
> /fez/include/class.record.php on line 722".
>
> the versions i use:
> *Linux kernel version 2.6.18-128.1.6.el5 CentOS 5
> *fedora-2.1.1
> *for fedora: j2sdk.1.4.2_19
> *mysql-server 5.0.77r5.el5
> *jhove-1.3
> *for fez: jdk1.5.0_22
> *apache 1.3
> *php 5.2.11
> *graphviz-2.24.0-1
> *dom libxml 2.6.26
> *gd 2.2.1
> *curl 7.15.5
> *php-ldap 20343
> *tidy 2.0
>
> i turned off all security features from fedora and fez.
>
> i also found out, that keith O Dulaigh had the same problem, he posted it
> on sourceforge:
https://sourceforge.net/users/keithodulaigh
> <
https://sourceforge.net/users/keithodulaigh>
>
> additional i can say, that the fedora server has no problem creating the
> demo objects from the fedora client. another, but no so important problem:
> when i open the browse link on the fez interface i get a not found error,
> because he opens "ip-address/fez/list" instead of "ip-addres/fez/list.php"
>
> thanking you in anticipation.
>
> yours patrik.
>
>
> at least i want to add a part of the error log, from the
> "error_handler.log" file, if you need the full error log, please inform
> me:
>
> [Wed Nov 11 06:57:51 2009] Array
> (
>     [txt] => Array
>         (
>             [0] => Array
>             [1] => (
>             [2] =>     [0] => Problem getting PID from fedora.
>             [3] =>     [1] => <html><head><title>Apache Tomcat/5.0.28 -
> Error report</title><style><!--H1 > {font-family:Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;color:white;background-color:#525D76;font > -size:22px;} H2 > {font-family:Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;color:white;background-color:#525D76;font > -size:16px;} H3 > {font-family:Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;color:white;background-color:#525D76;font > -size:14px;} BODY > {font-family:Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;color:black;background-color:white;} B > {font-family:Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;color:white;background-color:#525D76;} P > {font-family:Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;background:white;color:black;font-size:12 > px;}A {color : black;}A.name {color : black;}HR {color : #525D76;}--></style>
> </head><body><h1>HTTP Status 404 - /management/getNextPID</h1><HR size="1"
> noshade="noshade"><p><b>type</b> Status report</p><p><b>message</b>
> <u>/management/getNextPID</u></p><p><b>description</b> <u>The requested
> resource (/management/getNextPID) is not available.</u></p><HR size="1"
> noshade="noshade"><h3>Apache Tomcat/5.0.28</h3></body></html>
>             [4] =>     [2] => Array
>             [5] =>        (
>             [6] =>            [url] =>
>
http://fedAdmin:%fedora%@172.16.87.114:8080/management/getNextPID?xml=true<http://fedAdmin:%fedora%25@172.16.87.114:8080/management/getNextPID?xml=true>
> <
http://fedAdmin:%fedora%@172.16.87.114:8080/management/getNextPID?xml=true<http://fedAdmin:%fedora%25@172.16.87.114:8080/management/getNextPID?xml=true>>
>             [7] =>            [content_type] => text/html;charset=utf-8
>             [8] =>            [http_code] => 404
>             [9] =>            [header_size] => 164
>             [10] =>            [request_size] => 130
>             [11] =>            [filetime] => -1
>             [12] =>            [ssl_verify_result] => 0
>             [13] =>            [redirect_count] => 0
>             [14] =>            [total_time] => 0.00611
>             [15] =>            [namelookup_time] => 0.00023
>             [16] =>            [connect_time] => 0.000466
>             [17] =>            [pretransfer_time] => 0.00063
>             [18] =>            [size_upload] => 0
>             [19] =>            [size_download] => 1018
>             [20] =>            [speed_download] => 166612
>             [21] =>            [speed_upload] => 0
>             [22] =>            [download_content_length] => 1018
>             [23] =>            [upload_content_length] => 0
>             [24] =>            [starttransfer_time] => 0.006014
>             [25] =>            [redirect_time] => 0
>             [26] =>        )
>             [27] =>
>             [28] => )
>             [29] =>
>         )
>
>     [script] => include/class.fedora_api_2_1_1.php
>     [line] => 130
>     [ip] => IP Address '172.16.87.3' - (172.16.87.3) coming from the page
> (referrer)
> 'http://172.16.87.114/fez/workflow/enter_metadata.php?id=1217&wfs_id=739'.
>     [backtrace] => Array
>         (
>             [0] => Array
>                 (
>                     [file] => include/class.fedora_api_2_1_1.php:130
>                     [call] => Error_Handler->logErrorArray(3),
> "/var/www/html/fez/include/class.fedora_api_2_1_1.php", 130
>                 )
>
>             [1] => Array
>                 (
>                     [file] => include/class.record.php:4429
>                     [call] => Fedora_API->getNextPID
>                 )
>
>             [2] => Array
>                 (
>                     [file] => include/class.record.php:451
>                     [call] => RecordObject->fedoraInsertUpdate
>                 )
>
>             [3] => Array
>                 (
>                     [file] => workflow/enter_metadata.php:97
>                     [call] => Record::insert
>                 )
>
>         )
> -------------- next part --------------
> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 2
> Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 08:27:37 +1100
> From: Bernadette Houghton <bernadette.houghton@deakin.edu.au>
> Subject: Re: [Fez-users] error message: Fatal error: call to a member
>                 function                getXSD_HTML_Match()...
> To: "'fez-users@lists.sourceforge.net'"
>                 <fez-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
> Message-ID:
>
> <787FAEC94123984293205DC78AD7C2C81328D1630A@garnet-1.du.deakin.edu.au>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
>
> G'day Patrik, I think this particular error can have several causes, but one
> cause we discovered was an extraneous slash in the Fedora Settings location
> field. E.g. use whatever.domain:8080/fedora not whatever.domain:8080/fedora/
>
> bern
>
> From: Patrik Rapposch [
mailto:Patrik.Rapposch@unileoben.ac.at
> <
mailto:Patrik.Rapposch@unileoben.ac.at> ]
> Sent: Thursday, 12 November 2009 7:51 PM
> To: fez-users@lists.sourceforge.net
> Subject: [Fez-users] error message: Fatal error: call to a member function
> getXSD_HTML_Match()...
>
> dear community,
>
> i receive following error, when i want to create a community in fez: "error
> message: Fatal error: call to a member function getXSD_HTML_Match() on a
> non-object in l/fez/include/class.record.php on line 3374".
>
> bevore that i get following warnings:
> "Warning Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in
> /fez/inlcude/class.record.php on line 686",
> "Warning implode() [function.implode]: Bad arguments. in
> /fez/include/class.record.php on line 703"
> "Warning Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in
> /fez/include/class.record.php on line 722".
>
> the versions i use:
> *Linux kernel version 2.6.18-128.1.6.el5 CentOS 5
> *fedora-2.1.1
> *for fedora: j2sdk.1.4.2_19
> *mysql-server 5.0.77r5.el5
> *jhove-1.3
> *for fez: jdk1.5.0_22
> *apache 1.3
> *php 5.2.11
> *graphviz-2.24.0-1
> *dom libxml 2.6.26
> *gd 2.2.1
> *curl 7.15.5
> *php-ldap 20343
> *tidy 2.0
>
> i turned off all security features from fedora and fez.
>
> i also found out, that keith O Dulaigh had the same problem, he posted it on
> sourceforge:
https://sourceforge.net/users/keithodulaigh
> <
https://sourceforge.net/users/keithodulaigh>
>
> additional i can say, that the fedora server has no problem creating the demo
> objects from the fedora client. another, but no so important problem: when i
> open the browse link on the fez interface i get a not found error, because he
> opens "ip-address/fez/list" instead of "ip-addres/fez/list.php"
>
> thanking you in anticipation.
>
> yours patrik.
>
>
> at least i want to add a part of the error log, from the "error_handler.log"
> file, if you need the full error log, please inform me:
>
> [Wed Nov 11 06:57:51 2009] Array
> (
>     [txt] => Array
>         (
>             [0] => Array
>             [1] => (
>             [2] =>     [0] => Problem getting PID from fedora.
>             [3] =>     [1] => <html><head><title>Apache Tomcat/5.0.28 - Error
> report</title><style><!--H1 > {font-family:Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;color:white;background-color:#525D76;font > -size:22px;} H2 > {font-family:Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;color:white;background-color:#525D76;font > -size:16px;} H3 > {font-family:Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;color:white;background-color:#525D76;font > -size:14px;} BODY > {font-family:Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;color:black;background-color:white;} B > {font-family:Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;color:white;background-color:#525D76;} P > {font-family:Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;background:white;color:black;font-size:12 > px;}A {color : black;}A.name {color : black;}HR {color : #525D76;}--></style>
> </head><body><h1>HTTP Status 404 - /management/getNextPID</h1><HR size="1"
> noshade="noshade"><p><b>type</b> Status report</p><p><b>message</b>
> <u>/management/getNextPID</u></p><p><b>description</b> <u>The requested
> resource (/management/getNextPID) is not available.</u></p><HR size="1" nos
>  hade="noshade"><h3>Apache Tomcat/5.0.28</h3></body></html>
>             [4] =>     [2] => Array
>             [5] =>        (
>             [6] =>            [url] =>
>
http://fedAdmin:%fedora%@172.16.87.114:8080/management/getNextPID?xml=true<http://fedAdmin:%fedora%25@172.16.87.114:8080/management/getNextPID?xml=true>
> <
http://fedAdmin:%fedora%@172.16.87.114:8080/management/getNextPID?xml=true<http://fedAdmin:%fedora%25@172.16.87.114:8080/management/getNextPID?xml=true>>
> <
http://fedAdmin:%fedora%25@172.16.87.114:8080/management/getNextPID?xml=true
> <
http://fedAdmin:%fedora%25@172.16.87.114:8080/management/getNextPID?xml=true>
> >
>             [7] =>            [content_type] => text/html;charset=utf-8
>             [8] =>            [http_code] => 404
>             [9] =>            [header_size] => 164
>             [10] =>            [request_size] => 130
>             [11] =>            [filetime] => -1
>             [12] =>            [ssl_verify_result] => 0
>             [13] =>            [redirect_count] => 0
>             [14] =>            [total_time] => 0.00611
>             [15] =>            [namelookup_time] => 0.00023
>             [16] =>            [connect_time] => 0.000466
>             [17] =>            [pretransfer_time] => 0.00063
>             [18] =>            [size_upload] => 0
>             [19] =>            [size_download] => 1018
>             [20] =>            [speed_download] => 166612
>             [21] =>            [speed_upload] => 0
>             [22] =>            [download_content_length] => 1018
>             [23] =>            [upload_content_length] => 0
>             [24] =>            [starttransfer_time] => 0.006014
>             [25] =>            [redirect_time] => 0
>             [26] =>        )
>             [27] =>
>             [28] => )
>             [29] =>
>         )
>
>     [script] => include/class.fedora_api_2_1_1.php
>     [line] => 130
>     [ip] => IP Address '172.16.87.3' - (172.16.87.3) coming from the page
> (referrer)
> 'http://172.16.87.114/fez/workflow/enter_metadata.php?id=1217&wfs_id=739'.
>     [backtrace] => Array
>         (
>             [0] => Array
>                 (
>                     [file] => include/class.fedora_api_2_1_1.php:130
>                     [call] => Error_Handler->logErrorArray(3),
> "/var/www/html/fez/include/class.fedora_api_2_1_1.php", 130
>                 )
>
>             [1] => Array
>                 (
>                     [file] => include/class.record.php:4429
>                     [call] => Fedora_API->getNextPID
>                 )
>
>             [2] => Array
>                 (
>                     [file] => include/class.record.php:451
>                     [call] => RecordObject->fedoraInsertUpdate
>                 )
>
>             [3] => Array
>                 (
>                     [file] => workflow/enter_metadata.php:97
>                     [call] => Record::insert
>                 )
>
>         )
> -------------- next part --------------
> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
>
> ------------------------------
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Let Crystal Reports handle the reporting - Free Crystal Reports 2008 30-Day
> trial. Simplify your report design, integration and deployment - and focus on
> what you do best, core application coding. Discover what's new with
> Crystal Reports now.  
http://p.sf.net/sfu/bobj-july
> <
http://p.sf.net/sfu/bobj-july>
>
> ------------------------------
>
> _______________________________________________
> Fez-users mailing list
> Fez-users@lists.sourceforge.net
>
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/fez-users
> <
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/fez-users>
>
>
> End of Fez-users Digest, Vol 41, Issue 1
> ****************************************
>
>
>
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Let Crystal Reports handle the reporting - Free Crystal Reports 2008 30-Day
> trial. Simplify your report design, integration and deployment - and focus on
> what you do best, core application coding. Discover what's new with
> Crystal Reports now.  
http://p.sf.net/sfu/bobj-july
>
> _______________________________________________
> Fez-users mailing list
> Fez-users@lists.sourceforge.net
>
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/fez-users

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Christiaan Kortekaas
Manager, Software Development
Library Technology Service
The University of Queensland, Australia QLD 4072
Telephone : (+61) (7) 3346 4337
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Let Crystal Reports handle the reporting - Free Crystal Reports 2008 30-Day

trial. Simplify your report design, integration and deployment - and focus on
what you do best, core application coding. Discover what's new with
Crystal Reports now.  
http://p.sf.net/sfu/bobj-july

------------------------------

_______________________________________________
Fez-users mailing list
Fez-users@lists.sourceforge.net
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/fez-users


End of Fez-users Digest, Vol 41, Issue 4
****************************************

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Let Crystal Reports handle the reporting - Free Crystal Reports 2008 30-Day
trial. Simplify your report design, integration and deployment - and focus on
what you do best, core application coding. Discover what's new with
Crystal Reports now.  
http://p.sf.net/sfu/bobj-july

------------------------------

_______________________________________________
Fez-users mailing list
Fez-users@lists.sourceforge.net
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/fez-users


End of Fez-users Digest, Vol 41, Issue 6
****************************************