I set viewer and lister for a community to a particular user. When I log in as another user, I can still see the community in the list of communities. If I click on the community, the page that would list collections displays a message “No records could be found.” I would have expected the community to not appear in the list of communities since lister restricted the listing of the community to a particular user.
Is this behavior correct?
- Login as admin user
- Select security for a community
- Set lister, viewer, creator, editor, approver, and community admin all to the same single user
- Browse Communities (notice the restricted community is not in the list)
- Login as a non-admin user who was not the one set in the security for the community
- Browse Communities (notice the restricted community is in the list)
- Click the restricted community – get the error message about “No records could be found”
I’m using Rev 1333, but browsing through the rev rss, I didn’t see any changes that looked like they would effect this behavior.