Help
António
2006-10-07
2012-10-29
  • António
    António
    2006-10-07

Hi all!

I found some threads about this, but found no solution.
    Well I keep getting the error:

Warning: DOMDocument::loadXML() [function.DOMDocument-loadXML]: Opening and ending tag mismatch: img line 9 and td in Entity, line: 9 in C:\apache\xampp\htdocs\xampp\fez\include\class.fedora_api.php on line 637

Warning: DOMDocument::loadXML() [function.DOMDocument-loadXML]: Opening and ending tag mismatch: td line 9 and tr in Entity, line: 16 in C:\apache\xampp\htdocs\xampp\fez\include\class.fedora_api.php on line 637

Warning: DOMDocument::loadXML() [function.DOMDocument-loadXML]: Opening and ending tag mismatch: tr line 8 and tbody in Entity, line: 17 in C:\apache\xampp\htdocs\xampp\fez\include\class.fedora_api.php on line 637

Warning: DOMDocument::loadXML() [function.DOMDocument-loadXML]: Opening and ending tag mismatch: tbody line 8 and table in Entity, line: 17 in C:\apache\xampp\htdocs\xampp\fez\include\class.fedora_api.php on line 637

Warning: DOMDocument::loadXML() [function.DOMDocument-loadXML]: Opening and ending tag mismatch: table line 7 and center in Entity, line: 18 in C:\apache\xampp\htdocs\xampp\fez\include\class.fedora_api.php on line 637

Warning: DOMDocument::loadXML() [function.DOMDocument-loadXML]: Opening and ending tag mismatch: center line 6 and body in Entity, line: 19 in C:\apache\xampp\htdocs\xampp\fez\include\class.fedora_api.php on line 637

Warning: DOMDocument::loadXML() [function.DOMDocument-loadXML]: Opening and ending tag mismatch: body line 5 and html in Entity, line: 19 in C:\apache\xampp\htdocs\xampp\fez\include\class.fedora_api.php on line 637

Warning: DOMDocument::loadXML() [function.DOMDocument-loadXML]: Premature end of data in tag html line 3 in Entity, line: 20 in C:\apache\xampp\htdocs\xampp\fez\include\class.fedora_api.php on line 637

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'DOMException' with message 'DOMXPath::construct() expects parameter 1 to be DOMDocument, boolean given' in C:\apache\xampp\htdocs\xampp\fez\include\class.fedora_api.php:638 Stack trace: #0 C:\apache\xampp\htdocs\xampp\fez\include\class.fedora_api.php(638): DOMXPath->construct(false) #1 C:\apache\xampp\htdocs\xampp\fez\include\class.record.php(1238): Fedora_API->callGetDatastreamContentsField('changeme:16', 'FezMD', Array) #2 C:\apache\xampp\htdocs\xampp\fez\include\class.record.php(820): RecordGeneral->getXmlDisplayId() #3 C:\apache\xampp\htdocs\xampp\fez\include\class.record.php(1168): Record->setIndexMatchingFields('changeme:16') #4 C:\apache\xampp\htdocs\xampp\fez\include\class.record.php(1806): Record->insertXML('changeme:16', Array, true) #5 C:\apache\xampp\htdocs\xampp\fez\include\class.record.php(278): RecordObject->fedoraInsertUpdate() #6 C:\apache\xampp\htdocs\xampp\fez\workflow\enter_metadata.php(95): Record::insert() #7 {main} thrown in C:\apache\xampp\htdocs\xampp\fez\include\class.fedora_api.php on line 638

I already have the "nonssl" define in the "APP_FEDORA_SETUP".
    I also have defined in FEDORA.FCFG, "enforce-policies" to "permit-all-requests".

I'm not shure what is happning since fedora creates the objects...
    with the PID defined in FEDORA.FCFG
    <param name="pidNamespace" value="changeme"/>
    <param name="retainPIDs" value="demo test changeme fedora-bdef fedora-bmech tutorial"/>

Thanks in advance!
    António

• António
      António
      2006-10-10

I did define'APP_FEDORA_SETUP' to 'nosslall' and the problem was solve. Thanks...
      It looks a great software...

António

• Matthew Smith
      Matthew Smith
      2006-10-09

Just before the 'if ...' line on fedora_api.php:636 put in a debug message:

Error_Handler::logError($xml,FILE,LINE);

i suspect that there is an error coming back from fedora.

Matt

• António
      António
      2006-10-09

OK, The error is:

ERROR:
      Fedora Security Error
      authentication failed

My "beSecurity.xml" in the "C:fedora-2.1.1\server\config"

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
      <!-- callSSL, callBasicAuth, callUsername, callPassword callbackSSL, callbackBasicAuth, iplist-->
      <serviceSecurityDescription role="default"
      xmlns="info:fedora/fedora-system:def/beSecurity#"
      callSSL="false" callbackSSL="false" callBasicAuth="false" callbackBasicAuth="false"
      xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
      xsi:schemaLocation="info:fedora/fedora-system:def/beSecurity#
      http://www.fedora.info/definitions/1/0/api/beSecurity.xsd">
      <serviceSecurityDescription role="fedoraInternalCall-1" callBasicAuth="true" callSSL="false" callbackBasicAuth="true" callbackSSL="false" callUsername="fedoraIntCallUser" callPassword="changeme" iplist="127.0.0.1"/>
      <serviceSecurityDescription role="fedoraInternalCall-2" callBasicAuth="false" callSSL="false" callbackBasicAuth="false" callbackSSL="false" iplist="127.0.0.1"/>
      <serviceSecurityDescription role="demo:2" iplist="127.0.0.1"/>
      <serviceSecurityDescription role="demo:2/getThumbnail" iplist="127.0.0.1"/>
      <serviceSecurityDescription role="demo:3" iplist="128.143.22.236"/>
      <serviceSecurityDescription role="demo:4" iplist="128.143.22.200"/>
      <serviceSecurityDescription role="demo:9" iplist="128.143.22.200"/>
      <serviceSecurityDescription role="demo:13" iplist="127.0.0.1"/>
      <serviceSecurityDescription role="demo:16" iplist="128.143.22.236"/>
      <serviceSecurityDescription role="demo:20" iplist="127.0.0.1"/>
      <serviceSecurityDescription role="demo:25" iplist="127.0.0.1"/>
      <serviceSecurityDescription role="demo:28" iplist="128.143.22.200"/>
      <serviceSecurityDescription role="demo:DualResImageCollection" iplist="127.0.0.1"/>
      <serviceSecurityDescription role="demo:DualResImageImpl" iplist="127.0.0.1"/>
      </serviceSecurityDescription>

My "FEDORA.FCFG"

<param name="ENFORCE-MODE" value="permit-all-requests"/>

My "config.inc"

@define("APP_FEDORA_SETUP", "nosslapim");

So, what's wrong?

António

• Matthew Smith
        Matthew Smith
        2006-10-10

The APP_FEDORA_GET_URL is not sending the right username and password to fedora. Check the URL that is accessing fedora in fedora_api.php line 636

Error_Handler::logError($filename,FILE,LINE);

The output from that should show an url that has http://username:password@fedora.server.domain/

Perhaps you should be using define('APP_FEDORA_SETUP', 'nosslall');