trunk issue on index from fedora

Help
pclux
2007-07-04
2012-10-29
  • pclux
    pclux
    2007-07-04

Since approximately trunk 801 I'm having issues on the Index Objects/Discover New Fedora Objects page which returns a blank page. This is persisting up to trunk 813 where everything seems else seem fine with this exception. There is no error generated .... just a blank screen.

Rolling back to trunk 801 has resolved the issue temporarily....

Any thoughts/suggestions?

• pclux
      pclux
      2007-07-04

Followed up on this....this the error in backtrace and similar in error_handler.log
      "
      Array
      (
      [0] => DB Error: no such table
      [1] => SELECT pid, dctitle AS title, dcdescription AS description FROM dofields ORDER BY cdate DESC [nativecode=1146 ** Table 'fedora22.dofields' doesn't exist]
      )

include/class.fedora_direct_access_2_2.php 90
      Backtrace:
      "
      In my fedora db, tablename dofields is camel cased (doFields). I edited include/class.fedora_direct_access_2_2.php on line 86 to the following

function fetchAllFedoraPIDs() {
      $table = "doFields";

replacing $table = "dofields" to "doFields"

Everything is working fine now....

• Christiaan
      Christiaan
      2007-07-04

Hi

If you run the fez/upgrade script you will see the message that you need to add some FEDORA_DB prefixed variables to your config.inc.php file. Also look at your error_handler.log file to see if there is a related error.

Cheers,
      Christiaan

• pclux
      pclux
      2007-07-04

Yes, this was after running upgrade and adjusting the variables in config.inc.php for the DB...I will check the error_handler.log file for errors and double check my settings.

Thanks,
      Peter