Work at SourceForge, help us to make it a better place! We have an immediate need for a Support Technician in our San Francisco or Denver office.

Close

Delete read headlines

Help
Infotreq
2005-03-31
2013-04-03
  • Infotreq
    Infotreq
    2005-03-31

Is it possible to delete the headlines you have read without deleting all the headlines

• Gianni45
      Gianni45
      2005-04-18

i'm very interested in removing *read* headlines  too...is it possible or not...?

• alfa163
      alfa163
      2005-06-29

I have only just come on board (about 30 mins ago and already I am in overload) and am still figuring an answer to this. There are two identical pair of scissors available for the toolbar. One deletes A headline; the other deletes ALL headlines in a folder, but there's no way to tell them apart, so if you click the wrong one you lose the lot. All the other toolbar icons have an embedded label, but these two don't seem to. They work though.

• glieberman
      glieberman
      2005-09-22

We need to delete more than just the headlines we've read...what about expired or dead links?  It would really be nice to have the functionality to validate links and delete them "en masse" if they are dead.

Also, it'd be nice to be able to highlight a group of headlines/links to delete...whether or not they have been read or unread.  It appears that we can only delete 1 link at a time...unless I just haven't found how to do that yet.