I am really sorry but I am quite busy these days :( We have not started
to work on the new development branch yet (and probably not before next
year). However, I fixed some bugs in 0.6.0 and added a new feature.
These modifications are available in the CVS HEAD.
- Added permanent banning. Set banTime to a negative value to
enable this feature (-1 is perfect). Thanks to Mannone
- Fixed locale bug. Thanks to Fernando Jos=E9
- Fixed crash when time format does not match data
I'm pleased to give you some news about Fail2ban. First of all, no,
Fail2ban is not dead ;)
* I have moved to Z=FCrich and got my first job there. I only have an
Internet connection since last week.
* The website is now powered by Mediawiki. Do not hesitate to improve it
and thanks to the people who already added some contributions.
* Fail2ban moved from CVS to Subversion. CVS has been disabled. You can
browse the repository online here:
* The new development code has been commited. Lots of things are still
missing but basic features should work. I will publish further
instructions on the website latter. You can get the source with the
svn co https://svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/fail2ban/trunk fail2ban