Help on configuring Facecart

2009-08-14
2013-04-22
  • john Morrison
    john Morrison
    2009-08-14

Hi,

First of all thank you very much for sharing the source code with the community. I have had a look at the source code and it looks great. However, I always develop with Netbeans IDE, Sun Java Application Server 9 (Glassfish v2) and Sun JavaDB. Therefore, I'm having a lot of trouble to set it all up. I would like some help in finding were I'm doing wrong..

I intalled JBoss C:\jbossesb-server-4.2.1GA ,mysq- -5.1.37-win32 and apache ant 1.7.

This is the actual facecart installation guide with my own comments/issues. 

1. Setting up application server
    1.1. Jboss

1.1.1. Download jboss 4.0.5 or later.(jboss 4.2.x recommended) 
    JBoss4.0.x needs to support EJB3.0. For JBoss 4.0.x use JEMS installer:
    http://labs.jboss.com/jemsinstaller/downloads/

--JCM Note—

Have installed C:\jbossesb-server-4.2.1GA 

--JCM —END OF Note--

1.1.2. Configure mysql

In faceCart distribution zip file under /conf/jboss4.x.x locate mysql-ds.xml and copy it to <JBoss_instance_dir>/deploy. Delete hsql-ds.xml.
    Change the IP address of the database if necessary.

--JCM QUESTION—

In this project do we need to use facecart1_0_3 which contains all the source code or facecart1.0.3_0_sql_ and_ Jboss which does not contain any source code at all (I used facecart1.0.3\facecart.env in all activities)

--JCM —END OF QUESTION--

1.1.3. JBoss JMS config
    At this moment if you start JBoss it is possible that JMS will throw exceptions. Under /conf/jboss4.x.x directory of the distribution you will find. mysql-jdbc-state-service.xml and mysql-jdbc2-service.xml. Copy them in <JBoss_Instance_dir>/deploy/jms. And delete default hsql-jdbc-state-service.xml and hsql-jdbc2-service.xml. 

--JCM QUESTION—

Delete from C:\facecart1.0.3\facecart.env\conf\jboss4.x.x?
    Also, did not managed to locate the jms folder in the deploy folder. However, did find a 'JBoss Messaging' folder in my C:\jbossesb-server-4.2.1GA\server\default\deploy\jboss-messaging.sar; is this ok?

Do I need to add this step in the installation. As far as I could see this code is generated automatically when we shift the files about ?

Add facecart datasource to mysql-ds.xml. It should be located under 
    your /deploy directory if you have followed jboss+mysql manual above.
    Add the following lines:
    <local-tx-datasource>
    <jndi-name>faceCartDS</jndi-name>
    <connection-url>jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/facecart
    </connection-url>
    <driver-class>com.mysql.jdbc.Driver</driver-class>
    <user-name>user</user-name>
    <password>password</password>
    <exception-sorter-class-name>
    org.jboss.resource.adapter.jdbc.vendor.MySQLExceptionSorter
    </exception-sorter-class-name>
    <metadata>
    <type-mapping>mySQL</type-mapping>
    </metadata>
    </local-tx-datasource>

--JCM —END OF QUESTION--

1.1.4. Logging
    Go to <instance_dir>/conf and locate log4j.xml or jboss-log4j.xml (for JBoss4.2.x or later)
    Add following lines:

--JCM QUESTION—

Found around 10 log4j.xml files and one jboss-log4j.xml, however used the latter in my last run. 

--JCM —END OF QUESTION--

<appender name="FACECART_LOG" class="org.apache.log4j.FileAppender">
    <param name="File" value="${jboss.server.home.dir}/log/facecart.log" />
    <param name="Append" value="true" />
    <layout class="org.apache.log4j.PatternLayout">
    <param name="ConversionPattern" value="%d{dd MMM yyy HH:mm:ss}, %-6p %C:%M:%L %m %n" />
    </layout>
    </appender>

<category name="com.facecart.ecm">
    <priority value="DEBUG"/>
    <appender-ref ref="FACECART_LOG" />
    </category>

Read logging documentation in order to fine tune application logging.

1.1.5. Mysql db scripts 

facecart-mysql-db.sql and upgrade_from_oscommerce.sql are located under /conf/db/ execute these scripts against mysql server. Use the following commands:

mysql –h <hosname> -u <username> -p < <path_to_facecart-mysql-db.sql >

mysql –h <hosname> -u <username> -p < <path_to upgrade_from_oscommerce.sql>

--JCM QUESTION—

I have installed mysql-5.1.37-win32. I run the following to no avail:

cd\mysql-5.1.37-win32\bin

mysql –h root -u root1 -p < C:\facecart1.0.3\facecart.env\conf\db\facecart-mysql-db.sql
    (hosname as in my computer name or database name (defaultDs) && (username as in my username) && (is this the correct path?)

Or should I run the following (does not run either):

mysql –user=user –password=password C:\facecart1.0.3\facecart.env\conf\db\facecart-mysql-db.sql

mysql –user=user –password=password C:\facecart1.0.3\facecart.env\conf\db\ upgrade_from_oscommerce.sql

--JCM —END OF QUESTION--

Locate /db/mysql-connector-java-5.0.4-bin.jar and copy it under <Instance_dir>/lib

--JCM QUESTION—

JM--By instance lib do you mean jboss server lib folder?

--JCM —END OF QUESTION--

1.1.6. Application content. 

--JCM QUESTION—

I have set all my content to point to C:\facecart1.0.3\facecart.env\content\dreamstore is this correct or is the actual content in a different folder. You mentioned the pictures folder so I assumed that all necessary paths should lead to content\dreamstore. Or do you refer to a specific content and not the actual content folder?

--JCM —END OF QUESTION--

Application content is all the static content delivered to the application. For example all images. In the distribution zip file you will find it under /content directory.

Note: In case you have checked out the sources from the CVS the content directory is located under facecart.env/content.

In the distribution package you can locate all faceCart content under “content” folder. Set environment variable FACECART_CONTENT_DIR = <content dir> pointing to your content dir.

--JCM QUESTION—

Again I set it to C:\facecart1.0.3\facecart.env\content and all the project related user variables too.

--JCM —END OF QUESTION--

1.1.7. Web Server for the static content

The installation and configuration of web server for the static content is not part of this tutorial and is different for every web server. So do it yourself.

In order to start faceCart we will configure Jboss to serve the static content. This is default configuration and we recommend to use apache or static content specialized web server.

Go to /deploy/jbossweb-tomcat55.sar (JBoss4.0.x) or 
    /deploy/jboss-web.deployer (JBoss4.2.x) and open server.xml

Locate “<Host name="localhost"” and inside the tag add:

docBase must point to your static content home folder.

<Context path="/content" docBase="Path to content" reloadable="true"
    crossContext="true" allowLinking="true"/>

--JCM QUESTION—

I placed the code as following: 

<Host name="localhost" autoDeploy="false" deployOnStartup="false" deployXML="false"
    configClass="org.jboss.web.tomcat.security.config.JBossContextConfig" >
    <Context path="/content" docBase="C:\facecart1.0.3\facecart.env\content\dreamstore" reloadable="true"
    crossContext="true" allowLinking="true"/> 

--JCM —END OF QUESTION--

Now set the Environment Variable

FACECART_CONTENT_ADDRESS=http://localhost:8080/content

1.1.8. Count down 3 2 1 fire!

Copy the to ear file facecart.ear to <Jboss_instance_dir>/deploy.

--JCM QUESTION—

Could not find an ear file in the facecart1.0.3 folder can you help?
    Unable to find faceCart.customer.ear and faceCart.merchant.ear 

I have run apache ant to no avail. Typed in the following at the command prompt:

Cd\apache-ant-1.7.1\bin
    Call ant –buildfile C:\facecart1.0.3\facecart.env\build
    Call ant –buildfile C:\facecart1.0.3\facecart.env\build 
    … and all the other folders all the way down to facecart.web.merchant. 

I’m I doing this right though?

--JCM —END OF QUESTION--

Start jboss with the command:

run.bat –b 0.0.0.0

You will locate customer application under:
    http://localhost:8080/facecart.web.customer

You will locate merchant application under:
    http://localhost:8080/facecart.web.merchant

NOTE: faceCart has been tested on JBoss4.0.x and JBoss4.2.x. It is not tested for JBoss5.0.x. We encourage you to test it and to send us feedback. We also encourage you to test it on other application servers.
    C:\jbossesb-server-4.2.1GA\bin>run -b 0.0.0.0
    ===============================================================================

--JCM QUESTION—

This is the output I get in the cmd:

--JCM —END OF QUESTION--

JBoss Bootstrap Environment

JBOSS_HOME: C:\jbossesb-server-4.2.1GA

JAVA: C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_10\bin\java

JAVA_OPTS: -Dprogram.name=run.bat -server -Xms128m -Xmx512m -XX:MaxPermSize=128m -Dsun.rmi.dgc.client.gcInterval=3600000 -Dsun.rmi.dgc.server.gcInterval
    =3600000

CLASSPATH: C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_10\lib\tools.jar;C:\jbossesb-server-4.2.1GA\bin\run.jar

===============================================================================

22:21:25,654 INFO [Server] Starting JBoss (MX MicroKernel)...
    22:21:25,654 INFO [Server] Release ID: JBoss [Trinity] 4.2.1.GA (build: SVNTag=JBoss_4_2_1_GA date=200707131605)
    22:21:25,654 INFO [Server] Home Dir: C:\jbossesb-server-4.2.1GA
    22:21:25,654 INFO [Server] Home URL: file:/C:/jbossesb-server-4.2.1GA/
    22:21:25,670 INFO [Server] Patch URL: null
    22:21:25,670 INFO [Server] Server Name: default
    22:21:25,670 INFO [Server] Server Home Dir: C:\jbossesb-server-4.2.1GA\server\default
    22:21:25,670 INFO [Server] Server Home URL: file:/C:/jbossesb-server-4.2.1GA/server/default/
    22:21:25,686 INFO [Server] Server Log Dir: C:\jbossesb-server-4.2.1GA\server\default\log
    22:21:25,686 INFO [Server] Server Temp Dir: C:\jbossesb-server-4.2.1GA\server\default\tmp
    22:21:25,686 INFO [Server] Root Deployment Filename: jboss-service.xml
    22:21:26,044 INFO [ServerInfo] Java version: 1.6.0_10-rc2,Sun Microsystems Inc.
    22:21:26,044 INFO [ServerInfo] Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) Server VM 11.0-b15,Sun Microsystems Inc.
    22:21:26,044 INFO [ServerInfo] OS-System: Windows Vista 6.0,x86
    22:21:26,637 INFO [Server] Core system initialized
    22:21:29,149 INFO [WebService] Using RMI server codebase: http://JCM-PC:8083/
    22:21:29,164 INFO [Log4jService$URLWatchTimerTask] Configuring from URL: resource:jboss-log4j.xml
    log4j:WARN Continuable parsing error 309 and column 23
    log4j:WARN The content of element type "log4j:configuration" must match "(renderer*,appender*,(category|logger)*,root?,categoryFactory?)".
    22:21:29,913 INFO [TransactionManagerService] JBossTS Transaction Service (JTA version) - JBoss Inc.
    22:21:29,913 INFO [TransactionManagerService] Setting up property manager MBean and JMX layer
    22:21:30,444 INFO [TransactionManagerService] Starting recovery manager
    22:21:30,568 INFO [TransactionManagerService] Recovery manager started
    22:21:30,568 INFO [TransactionManagerService] Binding TransactionManager JNDI Reference
    22:21:34,702 ERROR [MainDeployer] Could not create deployment: file:/C:/jbossesb-server-4.2.1GA/server/default/deploy/jboss-messaging.sar/mysql-jdbc-state-
    service.xml
    org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentException: No ClassLoaders found for: org.jboss.mq.sm.jdbc.JDBCStateManager; - nested throwable: (java.lang.ClassNotFoundExc
    eption: No ClassLoaders found for: org.jboss.mq.sm.jdbc.JDBCStateManager)
    at org.jboss.system.ServiceConfigurator.install(ServiceConfigurator.java:196)
    at org.jboss.system.ServiceController.install(ServiceController.java:226)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
    at org.jboss.mx.interceptor.ReflectedDispatcher.invoke(ReflectedDispatcher.java:155)
    at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.dispatch(Invocation.java:94)
    at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.invoke(Invocation.java:86)
    at org.jboss.mx.server.AbstractMBeanInvoker.invoke(AbstractMBeanInvoker.java:264)
    at org.jboss.mx.server.MBeanServerImpl.invoke(MBeanServerImpl.java:659)
    at org.jboss.mx.util.MBeanProxyExt.invoke(MBeanProxyExt.java:210)
    at $Proxy4.install(Unknown Source)
    at org.jboss.deployment.SARDeployer.create(SARDeployer.java:249)
    at org.jboss.deployment.MainDeployer.create(MainDeployer.java:969)
    at org.jboss.deployment.MainDeployer.create(MainDeployer.java:959)
    at org.jboss.deployment.MainDeployer.deploy(MainDeployer.java:818)
    at org.jboss.deployment.MainDeployer.deploy(MainDeployer.java:782)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
    at org.jboss.mx.interceptor.ReflectedDispatcher.invoke(ReflectedDispatcher.java:155)
    at org.jboss.mx.interceptor.AbstractInterceptor.invoke(AbstractInterceptor.java:133)
    at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.invoke(Invocation.java:88)
    at org.jboss.mx.interceptor.ModelMBeanOperationInterceptor.invoke(ModelMBeanOperationInterceptor.java:142)
    at org.jboss.mx.server.AbstractMBeanInvoker.invoke(AbstractMBeanInvoker.java:264)
    at $Proxy9.deploy(Unknown Source)
    at org.jboss.deployment.scanner.URLDeploymentScanner.deploy(URLDeploymentScanner.java:421)
    at org.jboss.deployment.scanner.URLDeploymentScanner.scan(URLDeploymentScanner.java:634)
    at org.jboss.deployment.scanner.AbstractDeploymentScanner$ScannerThread.doScan(AbstractDeploymentScanner.java:263)
    at org.jboss.deployment.scanner.AbstractDeploymentScanner.startService(AbstractDeploymentScanner.java:336)
    at org.jboss.system.ServiceMBeanSupport.jbossInternalStart(ServiceMBeanSupport.java:289)
    at org.jboss.system.ServiceMBeanSupport.jbossInternalLifecycle(ServiceMBeanSupport.java:245)
    at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor3.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at org.jboss.system.ServiceController$ServiceProxy.invoke(ServiceController.java:978)
    at $Proxy0.start(Unknown Source)
    at org.jboss.system.ServiceController.start(ServiceController.java:417)
    at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor9.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at $Proxy4.start(Unknown Source)
    at org.jboss.deployment.SARDeployer.start(SARDeployer.java:302)
    at org.jboss.deployment.MainDeployer.start(MainDeployer.java:1025)
    at org.jboss.deployment.MainDeployer.deploy(MainDeployer.java:819)
    at org.jboss.deployment.MainDeployer.deploy(MainDeployer.java:766)
    at org.jboss.mx.interceptor.AbstractInterceptor.invoke(AbstractInterceptor.java:133)
    at org.jboss.mx.interceptor.ModelMBeanOperationInterceptor.invoke(ModelMBeanOperationInterceptor.java:142)
    at $Proxy5.deploy(Unknown Source)
    at org.jboss.system.server.ServerImpl.doStart(ServerImpl.java:482)
    at org.jboss.system.server.ServerImpl.start(ServerImpl.java:362)
    at org.jboss.Main.boot(Main.java:200)
    at org.jboss.Main$1.run(Main.java:508)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: No ClassLoaders found for: org.jboss.mq.sm.jdbc.JDBCStateManager
    at org.jboss.mx.loading.LoadMgr3.beginLoadTask(LoadMgr3.java:212)
    at org.jboss.mx.loading.RepositoryClassLoader.loadClassImpl(RepositoryClassLoader.java:514)
    at org.jboss.mx.loading.RepositoryClassLoader.loadClass(RepositoryClassLoader.java:408)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:252)
    at org.jboss.mx.server.MBeanServerImpl.instantiate(MBeanServerImpl.java:1204)
    at org.jboss.mx.server.MBeanServerImpl.instantiate(MBeanServerImpl.java:286)
    at org.jboss.mx.server.MBeanServerImpl.createMBean(MBeanServerImpl.java:344)
    at org.jboss.system.ServiceCreator.install(ServiceCreator.java:157)
    at org.jboss.system.ServiceConfigurator.internalInstall(ServiceConfigurator.java:449)
    at org.jboss.system.ServiceConfigurator.install(ServiceConfigurator.java:171)
    ... 82 more
    22:23:36,819 INFO [ManagedEndpointRegistry] JBoss Web Services - JBossWS
    22:23:59,954 INFO [ManagedEndpointRegistry] jbossws-native-2.0.0.GA (build=200707051029)
    22:24:03,277 INFO [AprLifecycleListener] The Apache Tomcat Native library which allows optimal performance in production environments was not found on the
    java.library.path: C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_10\bin;.;C:\Windows\Sun\Java\bin;C:\Windows\system32;C:\Windows;C:\Windows\system32;C:\Windows;C:\Window
    s\System32\Wbem ;C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTSystem\;C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_10\bin.;C:\Sun\AppServer\bin;;;;;C:\Windows\system32;C:\Windows;C:\Win
    dows\System32\Wbem
    22:24:03,370 INFO [Http11Protocol] Initializing Coyote HTTP/1.1 on http-0.0.0.0-8080
    22:24:03,370 INFO [AjpProtocol] Initializing Coyote AJP/1.3 on ajp-0.0.0.0-8009
    22:24:03,370 INFO [Catalina] Initialization processed in 387 ms
    22:24:03,370 INFO [StandardService] Starting service jboss.web
    22:24:03,386 INFO [StandardEngine] Starting Servlet Engine: JBossWeb/2.0.0.GA
    22:24:03,823 WARN [config] Unable to process deployment descriptor for context 'null'
    22:24:04,400 INFO [Catalina] Server startup in 1018 ms
    22:24:04,525 INFO [TomcatDeployer] deploy, ctxPath=/, warUrl=.../deploy/jboss-web.deployer/ROOT.war/
    22:24:04,774 INFO [TomcatDeployer] deploy, ctxPath=/invoker, warUrl=.../deploy/http-invoker.sar/invoker.war/
    22:24:05,071 INFO [TomcatDeployer] deploy, ctxPath=/jbossws, warUrl=.../deploy/jbossws.sar/jbossws-context.war/
    22:24:05,820 INFO [TomcatDeployer] deploy, ctxPath=/web-console, warUrl=.../deploy/management/console-mgr.sar/web-console.war/
    22:24:06,490 INFO [MailService] Mail Service bound to java:/Mail
    22:24:06,709 ERROR [MainDeployer] Could not initialise deployment: file:/C:/jbossesb-server-4.2.1GA/server/default/deploy/facecart.web.customer.rar
    org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentException: Could not find meta data META-INF/ra.xml for deployment file:/C:/jbossesb-server-4.2.1GA/server/default/deploy/fa
    cecart.web.customer.rar
    at org.jboss.deployment.SimpleSubDeployerSupport.getMetaDataResource(SimpleSubDeployerSupport.java:183)
    at org.jboss.deployment.SimpleSubDeployerSupport.init(SimpleSubDeployerSupport.java:87)
    at org.jboss.deployment.MainDeployer.init(MainDeployer.java:872)
    at org.jboss.deployment.MainDeployer.deploy(MainDeployer.java:809)
    at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor50.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at $Proxy9.deploy(Unknown Source)
    at org.jboss.deployment.scanner.URLDeploymentScanner.deploy(URLDeploymentScanner.java:421)
    at org.jboss.deployment.scanner.URLDeploymentScanner.scan(URLDeploymentScanner.java:634)
    at org.jboss.deployment.scanner.AbstractDeploymentScanner$ScannerThread.doScan(AbstractDeploymentScanner.java:263)
    at org.jboss.deployment.scanner.AbstractDeploymentScanner.startService(AbstractDeploymentScanner.java:336)
    at org.jboss.system.ServiceMBeanSupport.jbossInternalStart(ServiceMBeanSupport.java:289)
    at org.jboss.system.ServiceMBeanSupport.jbossInternalLifecycle(ServiceMBeanSupport.java:245)
    at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor3.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at org.jboss.system.ServiceController$ServiceProxy.invoke(ServiceController.java:978)
    at $Proxy0.start(Unknown Source)
    at org.jboss.system.ServiceController.start(ServiceController.java:417)
    at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor9.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at $Proxy4.start(Unknown Source)
    at org.jboss.deployment.SARDeployer.start(SARDeployer.java:302)
    at org.jboss.deployment.MainDeployer.start(MainDeployer.java:1025)
    at org.jboss.deployment.MainDeployer.deploy(MainDeployer.java:819)
    at org.jboss.deployment.MainDeployer.deploy(MainDeployer.java:766)
    at $Proxy5.deploy(Unknown Source)
    at org.jboss.system.server.ServerImpl.doStart(ServerImpl.java:482)
    at org.jboss.system.server.ServerImpl.start(ServerImpl.java:362)
    22:24:06,990 INFO [RARDeployment] Required license terms exist, view META-INF/ra.xml in .../deploy/jboss-ha-local-jdbc.rar
    22:24:07,036 INFO [RARDeployment] Required license terms exist, view META-INF/ra.xml in .../deploy/jboss-ha-xa-jdbc.rar
    22:24:07,083 INFO [RARDeployment] Required license terms exist, view META-INF/ra.xml in .../deploy/jboss-local-jdbc.rar
    22:24:07,130 INFO [ConnectionFactoryBindingService] Bound ConnectionManager 'jboss.jca:service=DataSourceBinding,name=juddiDB' to JNDI name 'java:juddiDB'

22:24:07,130 INFO [JuddiRMIService] starting juddi RMI service
    22:24:07,302 INFO [RARDeployment] Required license terms exist, view META-INF/ra.xml in .../deploy/jboss-xa-jdbc.rar
    22:24:07,348 INFO [RARDeployment] Required license terms exist, view META-INF/ra.xml in .../deploy/jms-ra.rar
    22:24:07,395 INFO [RARDeployment] Required license terms exist, view META-INF/ra.xml in .../deploy/quartz-ra.rar
    22:24:07,426 INFO [QuartzResourceAdapter] start quartz!!!
    22:24:07,614 INFO [SimpleThreadPool] Job execution threads will use class loader of thread: main
    22:24:07,676 INFO [QuartzScheduler] Quartz Scheduler v.1.5.2 created.
    22:24:07,676 INFO [RAMJobStore] RAMJobStore initialized.
    22:24:07,676 INFO [StdSchedulerFactory] Quartz scheduler 'DefaultQuartzScheduler' initialized from default resource file in Quartz package: 'quartz.proper
    ties'
    22:24:07,692 INFO [StdSchedulerFactory] Quartz scheduler version: 1.5.2
    22:24:07,692 INFO [QuartzScheduler] Scheduler DefaultQuartzScheduler_$_NON_CLUSTERED started.
    22:24:07,848 INFO [ConnectionFactoryBindingService] Bound ConnectionManager 'jboss.jca:service=ConnectionFactoryBinding,name=JmsXA' to JNDI name 'java:Jms
    XA'
    22:24:07,957 INFO [ConnectionFactoryBindingService] Bound ConnectionManager 'jboss.jca:service=DataSourceBinding,name=ManagementDS' to JNDI name 'java:Man
    agementDS'
    22:24:08,004 INFO [TomcatDeployer] deploy, ctxPath=/contract, warUrl=.../tmp/deploy/tmp44013contract-exp.war/
    22:24:08,191 INFO [TomcatDeployer] deploy, ctxPath=/esbconfig, warUrl=.../tmp/deploy/tmp44014jbossesb-config-editor-exp.war/
    22:24:08,362 INFO [TomcatDeployer] deploy, ctxPath=/jmx-console, warUrl=.../deploy/jmx-console.war/
    22:24:09,049 INFO [JBoss4ESBDeployer] create esb service, jbossesb.esb
    22:24:09,174 INFO [ConnectionFactoryBindingService] Bound ConnectionManager 'jboss.jca:service=DataSourceBinding,name=JBossESBDS' to JNDI name 'java:JBoss
    ESBDS'
    22:24:09,267 INFO [DatabaseInitializer] java:/JBossESBDS datasource is already initialized
    22:24:09,969 INFO [JBoss4ESBDeployer] create esb service, jbpm.esb
    22:24:10,000 INFO [JbpmConfiguration] using jbpm configuration resource 'jbpm.cfg.xml'
    22:24:10,063 INFO [StaleObjectLogConfigurer] stale object exceptions will be hidden from logging
    22:24:10,188 INFO [ConnectionFactoryBindingService] Bound ConnectionManager 'jboss.jca:service=DataSourceBinding,name=JbpmDS' to JNDI name 'java:JbpmDS'
    22:24:10,188 INFO [DatabaseInitializer] java:/JbpmDS datasource is already initialized
    22:24:10,203 INFO [Environment] Hibernate 3.2.4.sp1
    22:24:10,219 INFO [TomcatDeployer] deploy, ctxPath=/jbpm-console, warUrl=.../tmp/deploy/tmp44034jbpm-console-exp.war/
    22:24:10,234 INFO [Environment] hibernate.properties not found
    22:24:10,250 INFO [Environment] Bytecode provider name : cglib
    22:24:10,250 INFO [Environment] using JDK 1.4 java.sql.Timestamp handling
    22:24:10,359 INFO [Configuration] configuring from resource: hibernate.cfg.xml
    22:24:10,359 INFO [Configuration] Configuration resource: hibernate.cfg.xml
    22:24:10,375 INFO [ContextConfig] WARNING: Security role name user used in an <auth-constraint> without being defined in a <security-role>
    22:24:10,500 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/graph/action/Script.hbm.xml
    22:24:10,702 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/identity/User.hbm.xml
    22:24:10,749 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping class: org.jbpm.identity.User -> JBPM_ID_USER
    22:24:10,812 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping collection: org.jbpm.identity.User.permissions -> JBPM_ID_PERMISSIONS
    22:24:10,812 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/identity/Group.hbm.xml
    22:24:10,827 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping class: org.jbpm.identity.Group -> JBPM_ID_GROUP
    22:24:10,936 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping collection: org.jbpm.identity.Group.permissions -> JBPM_ID_PERMISSIONS
    22:24:10,936 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/identity/Membership.hbm.xml
    22:24:10,999 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping class: org.jbpm.identity.Membership -> JBPM_ID_MEMBERSHIP
    22:24:10,999 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping collection: org.jbpm.identity.Membership.permissions -> JBPM_ID_PERMISSIONS
    22:24:11,014 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/db/hibernate.queries.hbm.xml
    22:24:11,108 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/graph/action/MailAction.hbm.xml
    22:24:11,170 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/graph/def/ProcessDefinition.hbm.xml
    22:24:11,280 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping class: org.jbpm.graph.def.ProcessDefinition -> JBPM_PROCESSDEFINITION
    22:24:11,326 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/graph/def/Node.hbm.xml
    22:24:11,358 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping class: org.jbpm.graph.def.Node -> JBPM_NODE
    22:24:11,373 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/graph/def/Transition.hbm.xml
    22:24:11,404 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping class: org.jbpm.graph.def.Transition -> JBPM_TRANSITION
    22:24:11,404 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/graph/def/Event.hbm.xml
    22:24:11,436 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping class: org.jbpm.graph.def.Event -> JBPM_EVENT
    22:24:11,436 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/graph/def/Action.hbm.xml
    22:24:11,451 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping class: org.jbpm.graph.def.Action -> JBPM_ACTION
    22:24:11,576 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/graph/def/SuperState.hbm.xml
    22:24:11,654 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping subclass: org.jbpm.graph.def.SuperState -> JBPM_NODE
    22:24:11,654 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/graph/def/ExceptionHandler.hbm.xml
    22:24:11,670 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping class: org.jbpm.graph.def.ExceptionHandler -> JBPM_EXCEPTIONHANDLER
    22:24:11,748 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/instantiation/Delegation.hbm.xml
    22:24:11,763 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping class: org.jbpm.instantiation.Delegation -> JBPM_DELEGATION
    22:24:11,779 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/graph/node/StartState.hbm.xml
    22:24:11,794 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping subclass: org.jbpm.graph.node.StartState -> JBPM_NODE
    22:24:12,356 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/graph/node/EndState.hbm.xml
    22:24:12,372 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping subclass: org.jbpm.graph.node.EndState -> JBPM_NODE
    22:24:12,372 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/graph/node/ProcessState.hbm.xml
    22:24:12,387 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping subclass: org.jbpm.graph.node.ProcessState -> JBPM_NODE
    22:24:12,403 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/graph/node/Decision.hbm.xml
    22:24:12,418 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping subclass: org.jbpm.graph.node.Decision -> JBPM_NODE
    22:24:12,434 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping collection: org.jbpm.graph.node.Decision.decisionConditions -> JBPM_DECISIONCONDITIONS
    22:24:12,434 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/graph/node/Fork.hbm.xml
    22:24:12,450 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping subclass: org.jbpm.graph.node.Fork -> JBPM_NODE
    22:24:12,450 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/graph/node/Join.hbm.xml
    22:24:12,496 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping subclass: org.jbpm.graph.node.Join -> JBPM_NODE
    22:24:12,496 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/graph/node/MailNode.hbm.xml
    22:24:12,512 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping subclass: org.jbpm.graph.node.MailNode -> JBPM_NODE
    22:24:12,512 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/graph/node/State.hbm.xml
    22:24:12,528 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping subclass: org.jbpm.graph.node.State -> JBPM_NODE
    22:24:12,528 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/graph/node/TaskNode.hbm.xml
    22:24:12,543 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping subclass: org.jbpm.graph.node.TaskNode -> JBPM_NODE
    22:24:12,559 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/context/def/ContextDefinition.hbm.xml
    22:24:12,574 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/context/def/VariableAccess.hbm.xml
    22:24:12,606 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping class: org.jbpm.context.def.VariableAccess -> JBPM_VARIABLEACCESS
    22:24:12,606 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/taskmgmt/def/TaskMgmtDefinition.hbm.xml
    22:24:12,621 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/taskmgmt/def/Swimlane.hbm.xml
    22:24:12,637 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping class: org.jbpm.taskmgmt.def.Swimlane -> JBPM_SWIMLANE
    22:24:12,637 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/taskmgmt/def/Task.hbm.xml
    22:24:12,652 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping class: org.jbpm.taskmgmt.def.Task -> JBPM_TASK
    22:24:12,668 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/taskmgmt/def/TaskController.hbm.xml
    22:24:12,684 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping class: org.jbpm.taskmgmt.def.TaskController -> JBPM_TASKCONTROLLER
    22:24:12,699 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/module/def/ModuleDefinition.hbm.xml
    22:24:12,715 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping class: org.jbpm.module.def.ModuleDefinition -> JBPM_MODULEDEFINITION
    22:24:12,715 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/bytes/ByteArray.hbm.xml
    22:24:12,730 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping class: org.jbpm.bytes.ByteArray -> JBPM_BYTEARRAY
    22:24:12,730 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping collection: org.jbpm.bytes.ByteArray.byteBlocks -> JBPM_BYTEBLOCK
    22:24:12,746 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/file/def/FileDefinition.hbm.xml
    22:24:12,793 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping subclass: org.jbpm.file.def.FileDefinition -> JBPM_MODULEDEFINITION
    22:24:12,808 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/scheduler/def/CreateTimerAction.hbm.xml
    22:24:12,808 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping subclass: org.jbpm.scheduler.def.CreateTimerAction -> JBPM_ACTION
    22:24:12,824 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/scheduler/def/CancelTimerAction.hbm.xml
    22:24:12,840 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping subclass: org.jbpm.scheduler.def.CancelTimerAction -> JBPM_ACTION
    22:24:12,840 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/graph/exe/Comment.hbm.xml
    22:24:12,871 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping class: org.jbpm.graph.exe.Comment -> JBPM_COMMENT
    22:24:12,886 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/graph/exe/ProcessInstance.hbm.xml
    22:24:12,933 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping class: org.jbpm.graph.exe.ProcessInstance -> JBPM_PROCESSINSTANCE
    22:24:12,949 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/graph/exe/Token.hbm.xml
    22:24:12,964 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping class: org.jbpm.graph.exe.Token -> JBPM_TOKEN
    22:24:12,980 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/graph/exe/RuntimeAction.hbm.xml
    22:24:12,996 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping class: org.jbpm.graph.exe.RuntimeAction -> JBPM_RUNTIMEACTION
    22:24:12,996 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/module/exe/ModuleInstance.hbm.xml
    22:24:13,011 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping class: org.jbpm.module.exe.ModuleInstance -> JBPM_MODULEINSTANCE
    22:24:13,011 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/context/exe/ContextInstance.hbm.xml
    22:24:13,027 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping subclass: org.jbpm.context.exe.ContextInstance -> JBPM_MODULEINSTANCE
    22:24:13,027 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/context/exe/TokenVariableMap.hbm.xml
    22:24:13,042 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping class: org.jbpm.context.exe.TokenVariableMap -> JBPM_TOKENVARIABLEMAP
    22:24:13,042 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/context/exe/VariableInstance.hbm.xml
    22:24:13,058 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping class: org.jbpm.context.exe.VariableInstance -> JBPM_VARIABLEINSTANCE
    22:24:13,074 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/context/exe/variableinstance/ByteArrayInstance.hbm.xml
    22:24:13,136 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping subclass: org.jbpm.context.exe.variableinstance.ByteArrayInstance -> JBPM_VARIABLEINSTANCE
    22:24:13,198 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/context/exe/variableinstance/DateInstance.hbm.xml
    22:24:13,198 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping subclass: org.jbpm.context.exe.variableinstance.DateInstance -> JBPM_VARIABLEINSTANCE
    22:24:13,214 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/context/exe/variableinstance/DoubleInstance.hbm.xml
    22:24:13,214 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping subclass: org.jbpm.context.exe.variableinstance.DoubleInstance -> JBPM_VARIABLEINSTANCE
    22:24:13,214 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/context/exe/variableinstance/HibernateLongInstance.hbm.xml
    22:24:13,230 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping subclass: org.jbpm.context.exe.variableinstance.HibernateLongInstance -> JBPM_VARIABLEINSTANCE
    22:24:13,230 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/context/exe/variableinstance/HibernateStringInstance.hbm.xml
    22:24:13,245 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping subclass: org.jbpm.context.exe.variableinstance.HibernateStringInstance -> JBPM_VARIABLEINSTANCE
    22:24:13,245 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/context/exe/variableinstance/LongInstance.hbm.xml
    22:24:13,261 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping subclass: org.jbpm.context.exe.variableinstance.LongInstance -> JBPM_VARIABLEINSTANCE
    22:24:13,261 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/context/exe/variableinstance/NullInstance.hbm.xml
    22:24:13,276 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping subclass: org.jbpm.context.exe.variableinstance.NullInstance -> JBPM_VARIABLEINSTANCE
    22:24:13,276 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/context/exe/variableinstance/StringInstance.hbm.xml
    22:24:13,292 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping subclass: org.jbpm.context.exe.variableinstance.StringInstance -> JBPM_VARIABLEINSTANCE
    22:24:13,292 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/job/Job.hbm.xml
    22:24:13,308 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping class: org.jbpm.job.Job -> JBPM_JOB
    22:24:13,308 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/job/Timer.hbm.xml
    22:24:13,323 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping subclass: org.jbpm.job.Timer -> JBPM_JOB
    22:24:13,323 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/job/ExecuteNodeJob.hbm.xml
    22:24:13,339 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping subclass: org.jbpm.job.ExecuteNodeJob -> JBPM_JOB
    22:24:13,339 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/job/ExecuteActionJob.hbm.xml
    22:24:13,354 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping subclass: org.jbpm.job.ExecuteActionJob -> JBPM_JOB
    22:24:13,354 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/taskmgmt/exe/TaskMgmtInstance.hbm.xml
    22:24:13,370 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping subclass: org.jbpm.taskmgmt.exe.TaskMgmtInstance -> JBPM_MODULEINSTANCE
    22:24:13,386 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/taskmgmt/exe/TaskInstance.hbm.xml
    22:24:13,401 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping class: org.jbpm.taskmgmt.exe.TaskInstance -> JBPM_TASKINSTANCE
    22:24:13,401 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping collection: org.jbpm.taskmgmt.exe.TaskInstance.pooledActors -> JBPM_TASKACTORPOOL
    22:24:13,417 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/taskmgmt/exe/PooledActor.hbm.xml
    22:24:13,432 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping class: org.jbpm.taskmgmt.exe.PooledActor -> JBPM_POOLEDACTOR
    22:24:13,432 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping collection: org.jbpm.taskmgmt.exe.PooledActor.taskInstances -> JBPM_TASKACTORPOOL
    22:24:13,432 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/taskmgmt/exe/SwimlaneInstance.hbm.xml
    22:24:13,448 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping class: org.jbpm.taskmgmt.exe.SwimlaneInstance -> JBPM_SWIMLANEINSTANCE
    22:24:13,448 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/logging/log/ProcessLog.hbm.xml
    22:24:13,464 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping class: org.jbpm.logging.log.ProcessLog -> JBPM_LOG
    22:24:13,464 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/logging/log/MessageLog.hbm.xml
    22:24:13,479 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping subclass: org.jbpm.logging.log.MessageLog -> JBPM_LOG
    22:24:13,479 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/logging/log/CompositeLog.hbm.xml
    22:24:13,495 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping subclass: org.jbpm.logging.log.CompositeLog -> JBPM_LOG
    22:24:13,495 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/graph/log/ActionLog.hbm.xml
    22:24:13,510 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping subclass: org.jbpm.graph.log.ActionLog -> JBPM_LOG
    22:24:13,510 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/graph/log/NodeLog.hbm.xml
    22:24:13,526 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping subclass: org.jbpm.graph.log.NodeLog -> JBPM_LOG
    22:24:13,526 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/graph/log/ProcessInstanceCreateLog.hbm.xml
    22:24:13,542 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping subclass: org.jbpm.graph.log.ProcessInstanceCreateLog -> JBPM_LOG
    22:24:13,542 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/graph/log/ProcessInstanceEndLog.hbm.xml
    22:24:13,557 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping subclass: org.jbpm.graph.log.ProcessInstanceEndLog -> JBPM_LOG
    22:24:13,557 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/graph/log/ProcessStateLog.hbm.xml
    22:24:13,588 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping subclass: org.jbpm.graph.log.ProcessStateLog -> JBPM_LOG
    22:24:13,588 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/graph/log/SignalLog.hbm.xml
    22:24:13,588 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping subclass: org.jbpm.graph.log.SignalLog -> JBPM_LOG
    22:24:13,604 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/graph/log/TokenCreateLog.hbm.xml
    22:24:13,620 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping subclass: org.jbpm.graph.log.TokenCreateLog -> JBPM_LOG
    22:24:13,620 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/graph/log/TokenEndLog.hbm.xml
    22:24:13,635 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping subclass: org.jbpm.graph.log.TokenEndLog -> JBPM_LOG
    22:24:13,635 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/graph/log/TransitionLog.hbm.xml
    22:24:13,651 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping subclass: org.jbpm.graph.log.TransitionLog -> JBPM_LOG
    22:24:13,651 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/context/log/VariableLog.hbm.xml
    22:24:13,666 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping subclass: org.jbpm.context.log.VariableLog -> JBPM_LOG
    22:24:13,666 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/context/log/VariableCreateLog.hbm.xml
    22:24:13,666 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping subclass: org.jbpm.context.log.VariableCreateLog -> JBPM_LOG
    22:24:13,682 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/context/log/VariableDeleteLog.hbm.xml
    22:24:13,682 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping subclass: org.jbpm.context.log.VariableDeleteLog -> JBPM_LOG
    22:24:13,698 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/context/log/VariableUpdateLog.hbm.xml
    22:24:13,698 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping subclass: org.jbpm.context.log.VariableUpdateLog -> JBPM_LOG
    22:24:13,698 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/context/log/variableinstance/ByteArrayUpdateLog.hbm.xml
    22:24:13,713 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping subclass: org.jbpm.context.log.variableinstance.ByteArrayUpdateLog -> JBPM_LOG
    22:24:13,729 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/context/log/variableinstance/DateUpdateLog.hbm.xml
    22:24:13,729 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping subclass: org.jbpm.context.log.variableinstance.DateUpdateLog -> JBPM_LOG
    22:24:13,729 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/context/log/variableinstance/DoubleUpdateLog.hbm.xml
    22:24:13,744 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping subclass: org.jbpm.context.log.variableinstance.DoubleUpdateLog -> JBPM_LOG
    22:24:13,744 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/context/log/variableinstance/HibernateLongUpdateLog.hbm.xml
    22:26:47,142 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping subclass: org.jbpm.context.log.variableinstance.HibernateLongUpdateLog -> JBPM_LOG
    22:26:47,142 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/context/log/variableinstance/HibernateStringUpdateLog.hbm.xml
    22:26:47,157 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping subclass: org.jbpm.context.log.variableinstance.HibernateStringUpdateLog -> JBPM_LOG
    22:26:47,157 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/context/log/variableinstance/LongUpdateLog.hbm.xml
    22:26:47,173 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping subclass: org.jbpm.context.log.variableinstance.LongUpdateLog -> JBPM_LOG
    22:26:47,173 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/context/log/variableinstance/StringUpdateLog.hbm.xml
    22:26:47,189 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping subclass: org.jbpm.context.log.variableinstance.StringUpdateLog -> JBPM_LOG
    22:26:47,189 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/taskmgmt/log/TaskLog.hbm.xml
    22:26:47,204 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping subclass: org.jbpm.taskmgmt.log.TaskLog -> JBPM_LOG
    22:26:47,204 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/taskmgmt/log/TaskCreateLog.hbm.xml
    22:26:47,220 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping subclass: org.jbpm.taskmgmt.log.TaskCreateLog -> JBPM_LOG
    22:26:47,220 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/taskmgmt/log/TaskAssignLog.hbm.xml
    22:26:47,235 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping subclass: org.jbpm.taskmgmt.log.TaskAssignLog -> JBPM_LOG
    22:26:47,235 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/taskmgmt/log/TaskEndLog.hbm.xml
    22:26:47,235 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping subclass: org.jbpm.taskmgmt.log.TaskEndLog -> JBPM_LOG
    22:26:47,251 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/taskmgmt/log/SwimlaneLog.hbm.xml
    22:26:47,267 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping subclass: org.jbpm.taskmgmt.log.SwimlaneLog -> JBPM_LOG
    22:26:47,267 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/taskmgmt/log/SwimlaneCreateLog.hbm.xml
    22:26:47,267 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping subclass: org.jbpm.taskmgmt.log.SwimlaneCreateLog -> JBPM_LOG
    22:26:47,282 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/taskmgmt/log/SwimlaneAssignLog.hbm.xml
    22:26:47,282 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping subclass: org.jbpm.taskmgmt.log.SwimlaneAssignLog -> JBPM_LOG
    22:26:47,298 INFO [Configuration] Configured SessionFactory: null
    22:26:47,298 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping subclass: org.jbpm.graph.action.MailAction -> JBPM_ACTION
    22:26:47,298 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping subclass: org.jbpm.graph.action.Script -> JBPM_ACTION
    22:26:47,313 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping subclass: org.jbpm.context.def.ContextDefinition -> JBPM_MODULEDEFINITION
    22:26:47,313 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping subclass: org.jbpm.taskmgmt.def.TaskMgmtDefinition -> JBPM_MODULEDEFINITION
    22:26:47,313 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping collection: org.jbpm.identity.User.memberships -> JBPM_ID_MEMBERSHIP
    22:26:47,313 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping collection: org.jbpm.identity.Group.children -> JBPM_ID_GROUP
    22:26:47,313 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping collection: org.jbpm.identity.Group.memberships -> JBPM_ID_MEMBERSHIP
    22:26:47,329 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping collection: org.jbpm.graph.def.ProcessDefinition.events -> JBPM_EVENT
    22:26:47,329 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping collection: org.jbpm.graph.def.ProcessDefinition.exceptionHandlers -> JBPM_EXCEPTIONHANDLER
    22:26:47,329 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping collection: org.jbpm.graph.def.ProcessDefinition.nodes -> JBPM_NODE
    22:26:47,329 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping collection: org.jbpm.graph.def.ProcessDefinition.actions -> JBPM_ACTION
    22:26:47,345 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping collection: org.jbpm.graph.def.ProcessDefinition.definitions -> JBPM_MODULEDEFINITION
    22:26:47,345 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping collection: org.jbpm.graph.def.Node.events -> JBPM_EVENT
    22:26:47,345 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping collection: org.jbpm.graph.def.Node.exceptionHandlers -> JBPM_EXCEPTIONHANDLER
    22:26:47,345 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping collection: org.jbpm.graph.def.Node.leavingTransitions -> JBPM_TRANSITION
    22:26:47,345 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping collection: org.jbpm.graph.def.Node.arrivingTransitions -> JBPM_TRANSITION
    22:26:47,360 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping collection: org.jbpm.graph.def.Transition.events -> JBPM_EVENT
    22:26:47,360 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping collection: org.jbpm.graph.def.Transition.exceptionHandlers -> JBPM_EXCEPTIONHANDLER
    22:26:47,360 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping collection: org.jbpm.graph.def.Event.actions -> JBPM_ACTION
    22:26:47,360 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping collection: org.jbpm.graph.def.SuperState.nodes -> JBPM_NODE
    22:26:47,376 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping collection: org.jbpm.graph.def.ExceptionHandler.actions -> JBPM_ACTION
    22:26:47,376 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping collection: org.jbpm.graph.node.ProcessState.variableAccesses -> JBPM_VARIABLEACCESS
    22:26:47,376 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping collection: org.jbpm.graph.node.TaskNode.tasks -> JBPM_TASK
    22:26:47,376 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping collection: org.jbpm.taskmgmt.def.Swimlane.tasks -> JBPM_TASK
    22:26:47,376 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping collection: org.jbpm.taskmgmt.def.Task.events -> JBPM_EVENT
    22:26:47,391 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping collection: org.jbpm.taskmgmt.def.Task.exceptionHandlers -> JBPM_EXCEPTIONHANDLER
    22:26:47,391 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping collection: org.jbpm.taskmgmt.def.TaskController.variableAccesses -> JBPM_VARIABLEACCESS
    22:26:47,391 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping collection: org.jbpm.file.def.FileDefinition.processFiles -> JBPM_BYTEARRAY
    22:26:47,407 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping collection: org.jbpm.graph.exe.ProcessInstance.runtimeActions -> JBPM_RUNTIMEACTION
    22:26:47,407 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping collection: org.jbpm.graph.exe.ProcessInstance.instances -> JBPM_MODULEINSTANCE
    22:26:47,407 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping collection: org.jbpm.graph.exe.Token.children -> JBPM_TOKEN
    22:26:47,407 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping collection: org.jbpm.graph.exe.Token.comments -> JBPM_COMMENT
    22:26:47,407 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping collection: org.jbpm.context.exe.ContextInstance.tokenVariableMaps -> JBPM_TOKENVARIABLEMAP
    22:26:47,407 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping collection: org.jbpm.context.exe.TokenVariableMap.variableInstances -> JBPM_VARIABLEINSTANCE
    22:26:47,423 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping collection: org.jbpm.taskmgmt.exe.TaskMgmtInstance.swimlaneInstances -> JBPM_SWIMLANEINSTANCE
    22:26:47,423 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping collection: org.jbpm.taskmgmt.exe.TaskMgmtInstance.taskInstances -> JBPM_TASKINSTANCE
    22:26:47,423 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping collection: org.jbpm.taskmgmt.exe.TaskInstance.variableInstances -> JBPM_VARIABLEINSTANCE
    22:26:47,423 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping collection: org.jbpm.taskmgmt.exe.TaskInstance.comments -> JBPM_COMMENT
    22:26:47,438 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping collection: org.jbpm.taskmgmt.exe.SwimlaneInstance.pooledActors -> JBPM_POOLEDACTOR
    22:26:47,438 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping collection: org.jbpm.logging.log.CompositeLog.children -> JBPM_LOG
    22:26:47,438 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping collection: org.jbpm.graph.action.Script.variableAccesses -> JBPM_VARIABLEACCESS
    22:26:47,438 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping collection: org.jbpm.taskmgmt.def.TaskMgmtDefinition.swimlanes -> JBPM_SWIMLANE
    22:26:47,438 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping collection: org.jbpm.taskmgmt.def.TaskMgmtDefinition.tasks -> JBPM_TASK
    22:26:47,532 INFO [NamingHelper] JNDI InitialContext properties:{}
    22:26:47,547 INFO [DatasourceConnectionProvider] Using datasource: java:/JbpmDS
    22:26:47,563 INFO [SettingsFactory] RDBMS: HSQL Database Engine, version: 1.8.0
    22:26:47,563 INFO [SettingsFactory] JDBC driver: HSQL Database Engine Driver, version: 1.8.0
    22:26:47,610 INFO [Dialect] Using dialect: org.hibernate.dialect.HSQLDialect
    22:26:47,625 INFO [TransactionFactoryFactory] Using default transaction strategy (direct JDBC transactions)
    22:26:47,625 INFO [TransactionManagerLookupFactory] No TransactionManagerLookup configured (in JTA environment, use of read-write or transactional second-
    level cache is not recommended)
    22:26:47,641 INFO [SettingsFactory] Automatic flush during beforeCompletion(): disabled
    22:26:47,641 INFO [SettingsFactory] Automatic session close at end of transaction: disabled
    22:26:47,641 INFO [SettingsFactory] JDBC batch size: 15
    22:26:47,641 INFO [SettingsFactory] JDBC batch updates for versioned data: disabled
    22:26:47,641 INFO [SettingsFactory] Scrollable result sets: enabled
    22:26:47,657 INFO [SettingsFactory] JDBC3 getGeneratedKeys(): disabled
    22:26:47,657 INFO [SettingsFactory] Connection release mode: auto
    22:26:47,657 INFO [SettingsFactory] Default batch fetch size: 1
    22:26:47,672 INFO [SettingsFactory] Generate SQL with comments: disabled
    22:26:47,672 INFO [SettingsFactory] Order SQL updates by primary key: disabled
    22:26:47,672 INFO [SettingsFactory] Order SQL inserts for batching: disabled
    22:26:47,672 INFO [SettingsFactory] Query translator: org.hibernate.hql.ast.ASTQueryTranslatorFactory
    22:26:47,688 INFO [ASTQueryTranslatorFactory] Using ASTQueryTranslatorFactory
    22:26:47,688 INFO [SettingsFactory] Query language substitutions: {}
    22:26:47,688 INFO [SettingsFactory] JPA-QL strict compliance: disabled
    22:26:47,688 INFO [SettingsFactory] Second-level cache: enabled
    22:26:47,703 INFO [SettingsFactory] Query cache: disabled
    22:26:47,703 INFO [SettingsFactory] Cache provider: org.hibernate.cache.HashtableCacheProvider
    22:26:47,703 INFO [SettingsFactory] Optimize cache for minimal puts: disabled
    22:26:47,703 INFO [SettingsFactory] Structured second-level cache entries: disabled
    22:26:47,719 INFO [SettingsFactory] Statistics: disabled
    22:26:47,719 INFO [SettingsFactory] Deleted entity synthetic identifier rollback: disabled
    22:26:47,735 INFO [SettingsFactory] Default entity-mode: pojo
    22:26:47,735 INFO [SettingsFactory] Named query checking : enabled
    22:26:47,781 INFO [SessionFactoryImpl] building session factory
    22:26:49,388 INFO [SessionFactoryObjectFactory] Not binding factory to JNDI, no JNDI name configured
    22:26:51,135 INFO [JBoss4ESBDeployer] create esb service, jbrules.esb

22:35:51,795 INFO [RARDeployment] Required license terms exist, view META-INF/ra.xml in .../deploy/jboss-ha-local-jdbc.rar
    22:35:51,842 INFO [RARDeployment] Required license terms exist, view META-INF/ra.xml in .../deploy/jboss-ha-xa-jdbc.rar
    22:35:51,889 INFO [RARDeployment] Required license terms exist, view META-INF/ra.xml in .../deploy/jboss-local-jdbc.rar
    22:35:51,935 INFO [ConnectionFactoryBindingService] Bound ConnectionManager 'jboss.jca:service=DataSourceBinding,name=juddiDB' to JNDI name 'java:juddiDB'

22:35:51,935 INFO [JuddiRMIService] starting juddi RMI service
    22:35:52,091 INFO [RARDeployment] Required license terms exist, view META-INF/ra.xml in .../deploy/jboss-xa-jdbc.rar
    22:35:52,138 INFO [RARDeployment] Required license terms exist, view META-INF/ra.xml in .../deploy/jms-ra.rar
    22:35:52,216 INFO [RARDeployment] Required license terms exist, view META-INF/ra.xml in .../deploy/quartz-ra.rar
    22:35:52,232 INFO [QuartzResourceAdapter] start quartz!!!
    22:35:52,325 INFO [SimpleThreadPool] Job execution threads will use class loader of thread: main
    22:35:52,372 INFO [QuartzScheduler] Quartz Scheduler v.1.5.2 created.
    22:35:52,372 INFO [RAMJobStore] RAMJobStore initialized.
    22:35:52,388 INFO [StdSchedulerFactory] Quartz scheduler 'DefaultQuartzScheduler' initialized from default resource file in Quartz package: 'quartz.proper
    ties'
    22:35:52,388 INFO [StdSchedulerFactory] Quartz scheduler version: 1.5.2
    22:35:52,388 INFO [QuartzScheduler] Scheduler DefaultQuartzScheduler_$_NON_CLUSTERED started.
    22:35:52,544 INFO [ConnectionFactoryBindingService] Bound ConnectionManager 'jboss.jca:service=ConnectionFactoryBinding,name=JmsXA' to JNDI name 'java:Jms
    XA'
    22:35:52,669 INFO [ConnectionFactoryBindingService] Bound ConnectionManager 'jboss.jca:service=DataSourceBinding,name=ManagementDS' to JNDI name 'java:Man
    agementDS'
    22:35:52,715 INFO [TomcatDeployer] deploy, ctxPath=/contract, warUrl=.../tmp/deploy/tmp833contract-exp.war/
    22:35:52,918 INFO [TomcatDeployer] deploy, ctxPath=/esbconfig, warUrl=.../tmp/deploy/tmp834jbossesb-config-editor-exp.war/
    22:35:53,121 INFO [TomcatDeployer] deploy, ctxPath=/jmx-console, warUrl=.../deploy/jmx-console.war/
    22:35:53,823 INFO [JBoss4ESBDeployer] create esb service, jbossesb.esb
    22:35:53,995 INFO [ConnectionFactoryBindingService] Bound ConnectionManager 'jboss.jca:service=DataSourceBinding,name=JBossESBDS' to JNDI name 'java:JBoss
    ESBDS'
    22:35:54,104 INFO [DatabaseInitializer] java:/JBossESBDS datasource is already initialized
    22:35:55,040 INFO [JBoss4ESBDeployer] create esb service, jbpm.esb
    22:35:55,071 INFO [JbpmConfiguration] using jbpm configuration resource 'jbpm.cfg.xml'
    22:35:55,133 INFO [StaleObjectLogConfigurer] stale object exceptions will be hidden from logging
    22:35:55,258 INFO [ConnectionFactoryBindingService] Bound ConnectionManager 'jboss.jca:service=DataSourceBinding,name=JbpmDS' to JNDI name 'java:JbpmDS'
    22:35:55,274 INFO [DatabaseInitializer] java:/JbpmDS datasource is already initialized
    22:35:55,274 INFO [Environment] Hibernate 3.2.4.sp1
    22:35:55,289 INFO [TomcatDeployer] deploy, ctxPath=/jbpm-console, warUrl=.../tmp/deploy/tmp854jbpm-console-exp.war/
    22:35:55,305 INFO [Environment] hibernate.properties not found
    22:35:55,321 INFO [Environment] Bytecode provider name : cglib
    22:35:55,336 INFO [Environment] using JDK 1.4 java.sql.Timestamp handling
    22:35:55,445 INFO [ContextConfig] WARNING: Security role name user used in an <auth-constraint> without being defined in a <security-role>
    22:35:55,445 INFO [Configuration] configuring from resource: hibernate.cfg.xml
    22:35:55,461 INFO [Configuration] Configuration resource: hibernate.cfg.xml
    22:35:55,570 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/graph/action/Script.hbm.xml
    22:35:55,711 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/identity/User.hbm.xml
    22:35:55,757 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping class: org.jbpm.identity.User -> JBPM_ID_USER
    22:35:55,820 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping collection: org.jbpm.identity.User.permissions -> JBPM_ID_PERMISSIONS
    22:35:55,820 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/identity/Group.hbm.xml
    22:35:55,851 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping class: org.jbpm.identity.Group -> JBPM_ID_GROUP
    22:35:55,945 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping collection: org.jbpm.identity.Group.permissions -> JBPM_ID_PERMISSIONS
    22:35:55,945 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/identity/Membership.hbm.xml
    22:35:55,976 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping class: org.jbpm.identity.Membership -> JBPM_ID_MEMBERSHIP
    22:35:56,007 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping collection: org.jbpm.identity.Membership.permissions -> JBPM_ID_PERMISSIONS
    22:35:56,023 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/db/hibernate.queries.hbm.xml
    22:35:56,163 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/graph/action/MailAction.hbm.xml
    22:35:56,179 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/graph/def/ProcessDefinition.hbm.xml
    22:35:56,319 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping class: org.jbpm.graph.def.ProcessDefinition -> JBPM_PROCESSDEFINITION
    22:35:56,366 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/graph/def/Node.hbm.xml
    22:35:56,413 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping class: org.jbpm.graph.def.Node -> JBPM_NODE
    22:35:56,444 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/graph/def/Transition.hbm.xml
    22:35:56,459 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping class: org.jbpm.graph.def.Transition -> JBPM_TRANSITION
    22:35:56,475 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/graph/def/Event.hbm.xml
    22:35:56,506 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping class: org.jbpm.graph.def.Event -> JBPM_EVENT
    22:35:56,506 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/graph/def/Action.hbm.xml
    22:35:56,553 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping class: org.jbpm.graph.def.Action -> JBPM_ACTION
    22:35:56,569 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/graph/def/SuperState.hbm.xml
    22:35:56,647 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping subclass: org.jbpm.graph.def.SuperState -> JBPM_NODE
    22:35:56,647 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/graph/def/ExceptionHandler.hbm.xml
    22:35:56,662 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping class: org.jbpm.graph.def.ExceptionHandler -> JBPM_EXCEPTIONHANDLER
    22:35:56,678 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/instantiation/Delegation.hbm.xml
    22:35:56,693 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping class: org.jbpm.instantiation.Delegation -> JBPM_DELEGATION
    22:35:56,881 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/graph/node/StartState.hbm.xml
    22:35:56,896 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping subclass: org.jbpm.graph.node.StartState -> JBPM_NODE
    22:35:56,912 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/graph/node/EndState.hbm.xml
    22:35:56,927 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping subclass: org.jbpm.graph.node.EndState -> JBPM_NODE
    22:35:56,927 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/graph/node/ProcessState.hbm.xml
    22:35:56,974 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping subclass: org.jbpm.graph.node.ProcessState -> JBPM_NODE
    22:35:56,974 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/graph/node/Decision.hbm.xml
    22:35:57,099 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping subclass: org.jbpm.graph.node.Decision -> JBPM_NODE
    22:35:57,115 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping collection: org.jbpm.graph.node.Decision.decisionConditions -> JBPM_DECISIONCONDITIONS
    22:35:57,115 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/graph/node/Fork.hbm.xml
    22:35:57,130 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping subclass: org.jbpm.graph.node.Fork -> JBPM_NODE
    22:35:57,645 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/graph/node/Join.hbm.xml
    22:35:57,692 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping subclass: org.jbpm.graph.node.Join -> JBPM_NODE
    22:35:57,770 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/graph/node/MailNode.hbm.xml
    22:35:57,785 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping subclass: org.jbpm.graph.node.MailNode -> JBPM_NODE
    22:35:57,785 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/graph/node/State.hbm.xml
    22:35:57,801 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping subclass: org.jbpm.graph.node.State -> JBPM_NODE
    22:35:57,801 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/graph/node/TaskNode.hbm.xml
    22:35:57,817 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping subclass: org.jbpm.graph.node.TaskNode -> JBPM_NODE
    22:35:57,848 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/context/def/ContextDefinition.hbm.xml
    22:35:57,848 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/context/def/VariableAccess.hbm.xml
    22:35:57,863 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping class: org.jbpm.context.def.VariableAccess -> JBPM_VARIABLEACCESS
    22:35:57,879 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/taskmgmt/def/TaskMgmtDefinition.hbm.xml
    22:35:57,895 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/taskmgmt/def/Swimlane.hbm.xml
    22:35:57,910 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping class: org.jbpm.taskmgmt.def.Swimlane -> JBPM_SWIMLANE
    22:35:57,910 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/taskmgmt/def/Task.hbm.xml
    22:35:57,926 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping class: org.jbpm.taskmgmt.def.Task -> JBPM_TASK
    22:35:57,941 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/taskmgmt/def/TaskController.hbm.xml
    22:35:57,957 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping class: org.jbpm.taskmgmt.def.TaskController -> JBPM_TASKCONTROLLER
    22:35:57,957 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/module/def/ModuleDefinition.hbm.xml
    22:35:57,973 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping class: org.jbpm.module.def.ModuleDefinition -> JBPM_MODULEDEFINITION
    22:35:57,973 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/bytes/ByteArray.hbm.xml
    22:35:57,988 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping class: org.jbpm.bytes.ByteArray -> JBPM_BYTEARRAY
    22:35:57,988 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping collection: org.jbpm.bytes.ByteArray.byteBlocks -> JBPM_BYTEBLOCK
    22:35:58,004 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/file/def/FileDefinition.hbm.xml
    22:35:58,004 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping subclass: org.jbpm.file.def.FileDefinition -> JBPM_MODULEDEFINITION
    22:35:58,019 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/scheduler/def/CreateTimerAction.hbm.xml
    22:35:58,019 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping subclass: org.jbpm.scheduler.def.CreateTimerAction -> JBPM_ACTION
    22:35:58,035 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/scheduler/def/CancelTimerAction.hbm.xml
    22:35:58,051 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping subclass: org.jbpm.scheduler.def.CancelTimerAction -> JBPM_ACTION
    22:35:58,051 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/graph/exe/Comment.hbm.xml
    22:35:58,066 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping class: org.jbpm.graph.exe.Comment -> JBPM_COMMENT
    22:35:58,082 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/graph/exe/ProcessInstance.hbm.xml
    22:35:58,082 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping class: org.jbpm.graph.exe.ProcessInstance -> JBPM_PROCESSINSTANCE
    22:35:58,097 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/graph/exe/Token.hbm.xml
    22:35:58,144 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping class: org.jbpm.graph.exe.Token -> JBPM_TOKEN
    22:35:58,160 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/graph/exe/RuntimeAction.hbm.xml
    22:35:58,175 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping class: org.jbpm.graph.exe.RuntimeAction -> JBPM_RUNTIMEACTION
    22:35:58,175 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/module/exe/ModuleInstance.hbm.xml
    22:35:58,191 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping class: org.jbpm.module.exe.ModuleInstance -> JBPM_MODULEINSTANCE
    22:35:58,191 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/context/exe/ContextInstance.hbm.xml
    22:35:58,207 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping subclass: org.jbpm.context.exe.ContextInstance -> JBPM_MODULEINSTANCE
    22:35:58,207 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/context/exe/TokenVariableMap.hbm.xml
    22:35:58,222 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping class: org.jbpm.context.exe.TokenVariableMap -> JBPM_TOKENVARIABLEMAP
    22:35:58,238 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/context/exe/VariableInstance.hbm.xml
    22:35:58,253 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping class: org.jbpm.context.exe.VariableInstance -> JBPM_VARIABLEINSTANCE
    22:35:58,253 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/context/exe/variableinstance/ByteArrayInstance.hbm.xml
    22:35:58,285 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping subclass: org.jbpm.context.exe.variableinstance.ByteArrayInstance -> JBPM_VARIABLEINSTANCE
    22:35:58,285 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/context/exe/variableinstance/DateInstance.hbm.xml
    22:35:58,300 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping subclass: org.jbpm.context.exe.variableinstance.DateInstance -> JBPM_VARIABLEINSTANCE
    22:35:58,300 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/context/exe/variableinstance/DoubleInstance.hbm.xml
    22:35:58,331 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping subclass: org.jbpm.context.exe.variableinstance.DoubleInstance -> JBPM_VARIABLEINSTANCE
    22:35:58,347 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/context/exe/variableinstance/HibernateLongInstance.hbm.xml
    22:35:58,347 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping subclass: org.jbpm.context.exe.variableinstance.HibernateLongInstance -> JBPM_VARIABLEINSTANCE
    22:35:58,347 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/context/exe/variableinstance/HibernateStringInstance.hbm.xml
    22:35:58,363 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping subclass: org.jbpm.context.exe.variableinstance.HibernateStringInstance -> JBPM_VARIABLEINSTANCE
    22:35:58,378 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/context/exe/variableinstance/LongInstance.hbm.xml
    22:35:58,378 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping subclass: org.jbpm.context.exe.variableinstance.LongInstance -> JBPM_VARIABLEINSTANCE
    22:35:58,378 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/context/exe/variableinstance/NullInstance.hbm.xml
    22:35:58,394 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping subclass: org.jbpm.context.exe.variableinstance.NullInstance -> JBPM_VARIABLEINSTANCE
    22:35:58,394 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/context/exe/variableinstance/StringInstance.hbm.xml
    22:35:58,409 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping subclass: org.jbpm.context.exe.variableinstance.StringInstance -> JBPM_VARIABLEINSTANCE
    22:35:58,409 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/job/Job.hbm.xml
    22:35:58,425 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping class: org.jbpm.job.Job -> JBPM_JOB
    22:35:58,441 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/job/Timer.hbm.xml
    22:35:58,441 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping subclass: org.jbpm.job.Timer -> JBPM_JOB
    22:35:58,456 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/job/ExecuteNodeJob.hbm.xml
    22:35:58,456 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping subclass: org.jbpm.job.ExecuteNodeJob -> JBPM_JOB
    22:35:58,472 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/job/ExecuteActionJob.hbm.xml
    22:35:58,472 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping subclass: org.jbpm.job.ExecuteActionJob -> JBPM_JOB
    22:35:58,487 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/taskmgmt/exe/TaskMgmtInstance.hbm.xml
    22:35:58,487 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping subclass: org.jbpm.taskmgmt.exe.TaskMgmtInstance -> JBPM_MODULEINSTANCE
    22:35:58,503 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/taskmgmt/exe/TaskInstance.hbm.xml
    22:35:58,519 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping class: org.jbpm.taskmgmt.exe.TaskInstance -> JBPM_TASKINSTANCE
    22:35:58,534 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping collection: org.jbpm.taskmgmt.exe.TaskInstance.pooledActors -> JBPM_TASKACTORPOOL
    22:35:58,534 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/taskmgmt/exe/PooledActor.hbm.xml
    22:35:58,550 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping class: org.jbpm.taskmgmt.exe.PooledActor -> JBPM_POOLEDACTOR
    22:35:58,550 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping collection: org.jbpm.taskmgmt.exe.PooledActor.taskInstances -> JBPM_TASKACTORPOOL
    22:35:58,550 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/taskmgmt/exe/SwimlaneInstance.hbm.xml
    22:35:58,565 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping class: org.jbpm.taskmgmt.exe.SwimlaneInstance -> JBPM_SWIMLANEINSTANCE
    22:35:58,565 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/logging/log/ProcessLog.hbm.xml
    22:35:58,581 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping class: org.jbpm.logging.log.ProcessLog -> JBPM_LOG
    22:35:58,597 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/logging/log/MessageLog.hbm.xml
    22:35:58,597 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping subclass: org.jbpm.logging.log.MessageLog -> JBPM_LOG
    22:35:58,612 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/logging/log/CompositeLog.hbm.xml
    22:35:58,612 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping subclass: org.jbpm.logging.log.CompositeLog -> JBPM_LOG
    22:35:58,628 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/graph/log/ActionLog.hbm.xml
    22:35:58,628 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping subclass: org.jbpm.graph.log.ActionLog -> JBPM_LOG
    22:35:58,643 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/graph/log/NodeLog.hbm.xml
    22:35:58,659 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping subclass: org.jbpm.graph.log.NodeLog -> JBPM_LOG
    22:36:05,944 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/graph/log/ProcessInstanceCreateLog.hbm.xml
    22:36:05,975 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping subclass: org.jbpm.graph.log.ProcessInstanceCreateLog -> JBPM_LOG
    22:36:05,975 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/graph/log/ProcessInstanceEndLog.hbm.xml
    22:36:06,022 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping subclass: org.jbpm.graph.log.ProcessInstanceEndLog -> JBPM_LOG
    22:36:06,069 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/graph/log/ProcessStateLog.hbm.xml
    22:36:06,100 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping subclass: org.jbpm.graph.log.ProcessStateLog -> JBPM_LOG
    22:36:06,100 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/graph/log/SignalLog.hbm.xml
    22:36:06,116 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping subclass: org.jbpm.graph.log.SignalLog -> JBPM_LOG
    22:36:06,131 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/graph/log/TokenCreateLog.hbm.xml
    22:36:06,131 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping subclass: org.jbpm.graph.log.TokenCreateLog -> JBPM_LOG
    22:36:06,147 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/graph/log/TokenEndLog.hbm.xml
    22:36:06,147 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping subclass: org.jbpm.graph.log.TokenEndLog -> JBPM_LOG
    22:36:06,147 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/graph/log/TransitionLog.hbm.xml
    22:36:06,163 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping subclass: org.jbpm.graph.log.TransitionLog -> JBPM_LOG
    22:36:06,163 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/context/log/VariableLog.hbm.xml
    22:36:06,178 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping subclass: org.jbpm.context.log.VariableLog -> JBPM_LOG
    22:36:06,178 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/context/log/VariableCreateLog.hbm.xml
    22:36:06,194 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping subclass: org.jbpm.context.log.VariableCreateLog -> JBPM_LOG
    22:36:06,194 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/context/log/VariableDeleteLog.hbm.xml
    22:36:06,209 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping subclass: org.jbpm.context.log.VariableDeleteLog -> JBPM_LOG
    22:36:06,209 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/context/log/VariableUpdateLog.hbm.xml
    22:36:06,225 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping subclass: org.jbpm.context.log.VariableUpdateLog -> JBPM_LOG
    22:36:06,225 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/context/log/variableinstance/ByteArrayUpdateLog.hbm.xml
    22:36:06,241 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping subclass: org.jbpm.context.log.variableinstance.ByteArrayUpdateLog -> JBPM_LOG
    22:36:06,241 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/context/log/variableinstance/DateUpdateLog.hbm.xml
    22:36:06,241 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping subclass: org.jbpm.context.log.variableinstance.DateUpdateLog -> JBPM_LOG
    22:36:06,256 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/context/log/variableinstance/DoubleUpdateLog.hbm.xml
    22:36:06,272 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping subclass: org.jbpm.context.log.variableinstance.DoubleUpdateLog -> JBPM_LOG
    22:36:06,272 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/context/log/variableinstance/HibernateLongUpdateLog.hbm.xml
    22:36:06,272 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping subclass: org.jbpm.context.log.variableinstance.HibernateLongUpdateLog -> JBPM_LOG
    22:36:06,287 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/context/log/variableinstance/HibernateStringUpdateLog.hbm.xml
    22:36:06,303 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping subclass: org.jbpm.context.log.variableinstance.HibernateStringUpdateLog -> JBPM_LOG
    22:36:06,303 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/context/log/variableinstance/LongUpdateLog.hbm.xml
    22:36:06,303 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping subclass: org.jbpm.context.log.variableinstance.LongUpdateLog -> JBPM_LOG
    22:36:06,319 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/context/log/variableinstance/StringUpdateLog.hbm.xml
    22:36:06,319 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping subclass: org.jbpm.context.log.variableinstance.StringUpdateLog -> JBPM_LOG
    22:36:06,334 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/taskmgmt/log/TaskLog.hbm.xml
    22:36:06,334 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping subclass: org.jbpm.taskmgmt.log.TaskLog -> JBPM_LOG
    22:36:06,350 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/taskmgmt/log/TaskCreateLog.hbm.xml
    22:36:06,350 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping subclass: org.jbpm.taskmgmt.log.TaskCreateLog -> JBPM_LOG
    22:36:06,350 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/taskmgmt/log/TaskAssignLog.hbm.xml
    22:36:06,365 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping subclass: org.jbpm.taskmgmt.log.TaskAssignLog -> JBPM_LOG
    22:36:06,365 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/taskmgmt/log/TaskEndLog.hbm.xml
    22:36:06,381 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping subclass: org.jbpm.taskmgmt.log.TaskEndLog -> JBPM_LOG
    22:36:06,381 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/taskmgmt/log/SwimlaneLog.hbm.xml
    22:36:06,397 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping subclass: org.jbpm.taskmgmt.log.SwimlaneLog -> JBPM_LOG
    22:36:06,397 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/taskmgmt/log/SwimlaneCreateLog.hbm.xml
    22:36:06,412 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping subclass: org.jbpm.taskmgmt.log.SwimlaneCreateLog -> JBPM_LOG
    22:36:06,412 INFO [Configuration] Reading mappings from resource : org/jbpm/taskmgmt/log/SwimlaneAssignLog.hbm.xml
    22:36:06,428 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping subclass: org.jbpm.taskmgmt.log.SwimlaneAssignLog -> JBPM_LOG
    22:36:06,428 INFO [Configuration] Configured SessionFactory: null
    22:36:06,428 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping subclass: org.jbpm.graph.action.MailAction -> JBPM_ACTION
    22:36:06,428 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping subclass: org.jbpm.taskmgmt.def.TaskMgmtDefinition -> JBPM_MODULEDEFINITION
    22:36:06,443 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping subclass: org.jbpm.context.def.ContextDefinition -> JBPM_MODULEDEFINITION
    22:36:06,443 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping subclass: org.jbpm.graph.action.Script -> JBPM_ACTION
    22:36:06,443 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping collection: org.jbpm.identity.User.memberships -> JBPM_ID_MEMBERSHIP
    22:36:06,443 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping collection: org.jbpm.identity.Group.children -> JBPM_ID_GROUP
    22:36:06,459 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping collection: org.jbpm.identity.Group.memberships -> JBPM_ID_MEMBERSHIP
    22:36:06,459 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping collection: org.jbpm.graph.def.ProcessDefinition.events -> JBPM_EVENT
    22:36:06,459 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping collection: org.jbpm.graph.def.ProcessDefinition.exceptionHandlers -> JBPM_EXCEPTIONHANDLER
    22:36:06,459 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping collection: org.jbpm.graph.def.ProcessDefinition.nodes -> JBPM_NODE
    22:36:06,475 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping collection: org.jbpm.graph.def.ProcessDefinition.actions -> JBPM_ACTION
    22:36:06,475 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping collection: org.jbpm.graph.def.ProcessDefinition.definitions -> JBPM_MODULEDEFINITION
    22:36:06,475 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping collection: org.jbpm.graph.def.Node.events -> JBPM_EVENT
    22:36:06,475 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping collection: org.jbpm.graph.def.Node.exceptionHandlers -> JBPM_EXCEPTIONHANDLER
    22:36:06,475 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping collection: org.jbpm.graph.def.Node.leavingTransitions -> JBPM_TRANSITION
    22:36:06,490 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping collection: org.jbpm.graph.def.Node.arrivingTransitions -> JBPM_TRANSITION
    22:36:06,490 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping collection: org.jbpm.graph.def.Transition.events -> JBPM_EVENT
    22:36:06,490 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping collection: org.jbpm.graph.def.Transition.exceptionHandlers -> JBPM_EXCEPTIONHANDLER
    22:36:06,490 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping collection: org.jbpm.graph.def.Event.actions -> JBPM_ACTION
    22:36:06,490 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping collection: org.jbpm.graph.def.SuperState.nodes -> JBPM_NODE
    22:36:06,506 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping collection: org.jbpm.graph.def.ExceptionHandler.actions -> JBPM_ACTION
    22:36:06,506 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping collection: org.jbpm.graph.node.ProcessState.variableAccesses -> JBPM_VARIABLEACCESS
    22:36:06,506 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping collection: org.jbpm.graph.node.TaskNode.tasks -> JBPM_TASK
    22:36:06,521 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping collection: org.jbpm.taskmgmt.def.Swimlane.tasks -> JBPM_TASK
    22:36:06,521 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping collection: org.jbpm.taskmgmt.def.Task.events -> JBPM_EVENT
    22:36:06,521 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping collection: org.jbpm.taskmgmt.def.Task.exceptionHandlers -> JBPM_EXCEPTIONHANDLER
    22:36:06,521 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping collection: org.jbpm.taskmgmt.def.TaskController.variableAccesses -> JBPM_VARIABLEACCESS
    22:36:06,537 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping collection: org.jbpm.file.def.FileDefinition.processFiles -> JBPM_BYTEARRAY
    22:36:06,537 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping collection: org.jbpm.graph.exe.ProcessInstance.runtimeActions -> JBPM_RUNTIMEACTION
    22:36:06,537 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping collection: org.jbpm.graph.exe.ProcessInstance.instances -> JBPM_MODULEINSTANCE
    22:36:06,537 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping collection: org.jbpm.graph.exe.Token.children -> JBPM_TOKEN
    22:36:06,537 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping collection: org.jbpm.graph.exe.Token.comments -> JBPM_COMMENT
    22:36:06,537 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping collection: org.jbpm.context.exe.ContextInstance.tokenVariableMaps -> JBPM_TOKENVARIABLEMAP
    22:36:06,553 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping collection: org.jbpm.context.exe.TokenVariableMap.variableInstances -> JBPM_VARIABLEINSTANCE
    22:36:06,553 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping collection: org.jbpm.taskmgmt.exe.TaskMgmtInstance.swimlaneInstances -> JBPM_SWIMLANEINSTANCE
    22:36:06,553 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping collection: org.jbpm.taskmgmt.exe.TaskMgmtInstance.taskInstances -> JBPM_TASKINSTANCE
    22:36:06,553 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping collection: org.jbpm.taskmgmt.exe.TaskInstance.variableInstances -> JBPM_VARIABLEINSTANCE
    22:36:06,568 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping collection: org.jbpm.taskmgmt.exe.TaskInstance.comments -> JBPM_COMMENT
    22:36:06,568 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping collection: org.jbpm.taskmgmt.exe.SwimlaneInstance.pooledActors -> JBPM_POOLEDACTOR
    22:36:06,568 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping collection: org.jbpm.logging.log.CompositeLog.children -> JBPM_LOG
    22:36:06,568 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping collection: org.jbpm.taskmgmt.def.TaskMgmtDefinition.swimlanes -> JBPM_SWIMLANE
    22:36:06,584 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping collection: org.jbpm.taskmgmt.def.TaskMgmtDefinition.tasks -> JBPM_TASK
    22:36:06,584 INFO [HbmBinder] Mapping collection: org.jbpm.graph.action.Script.variableAccesses -> JBPM_VARIABLEACCESS
    22:36:06,677 INFO [NamingHelper] JNDI InitialContext properties:{}
    22:36:06,677 INFO [DatasourceConnectionProvider] Using datasource: java:/JbpmDS
    22:36:06,709 INFO [SettingsFactory] RDBMS: HSQL Database Engine, version: 1.8.0
    22:36:06,709 INFO [SettingsFactory] JDBC driver: HSQL Database Engine Driver, version: 1.8.0
    22:36:06,740 INFO [Dialect] Using dialect: org.hibernate.dialect.HSQLDialect
    22:36:06,755 INFO [TransactionFactoryFactory] Using default transaction strategy (direct JDBC transactions)
    22:36:06,755 INFO [TransactionManagerLookupFactory] No TransactionManagerLookup configured (in JTA environment, use of read-write or transactional second-
    level cache is not recommended)
    22:36:06,771 INFO [SettingsFactory] Automatic flush during beforeCompletion(): disabled
    22:36:06,771 INFO [SettingsFactory] Automatic session close at end of transaction: disabled
    22:36:06,771 INFO [SettingsFactory] JDBC batch size: 15
    22:36:06,771 INFO [SettingsFactory] JDBC batch updates for versioned data: disabled
    22:36:06,787 INFO [SettingsFactory] Scrollable result sets: enabled
    22:36:06,787 INFO [SettingsFactory] JDBC3 getGeneratedKeys(): disabled
    22:36:06,787 INFO [SettingsFactory] Connection release mode: auto
    22:36:06,787 INFO [SettingsFactory] Default batch fetch size: 1
    22:36:06,802 INFO [SettingsFactory] Generate SQL with comments: disabled
    22:36:06,802 INFO [SettingsFactory] Order SQL updates by primary key: disabled
    22:36:06,802 INFO [SettingsFactory] Order SQL inserts for batching: disabled
    22:36:06,802 INFO [SettingsFactory] Query translator: org.hibernate.hql.ast.ASTQueryTranslatorFactory
    22:36:06,818 INFO [ASTQueryTranslatorFactory] Using ASTQueryTranslatorFactory
    22:36:06,818 INFO [SettingsFactory] Query language substitutions: {}
    22:36:06,818 INFO [SettingsFactory] JPA-QL strict compliance: disabled
    22:36:06,833 INFO [SettingsFactory] Second-level cache: enabled
    22:36:06,833 INFO [SettingsFactory] Query cache: disabled
    22:36:06,833 INFO [SettingsFactory] Cache provider: org.hibernate.cache.HashtableCacheProvider
    22:36:06,833 INFO [SettingsFactory] Optimize cache for minimal puts: disabled
    22:36:06,833 INFO [SettingsFactory] Structured second-level cache entries: disabled
    22:36:06,849 INFO [SettingsFactory] Statistics: disabled
    22:36:06,865 INFO [SettingsFactory] Deleted entity synthetic identifier rollback: disabled
    22:36:06,865 INFO [SettingsFactory] Default entity-mode: pojo
    22:36:06,865 INFO [SettingsFactory] Named query checking : enabled
    22:36:06,911 INFO [SessionFactoryImpl] building session factory

State: CONFIGURED
    I Depend On:
    jboss.messaging:service=ServerPeer
    jboss.messaging:service=PostOffice

ObjectName: jboss.messaging.destination:service=Queue,name=QueueWithOwnDLQAndExpiryQueue
    I Depend On:

ObjectName: jboss.messaging.destination:service=Topic,name=TopicWithOwnDLQAndExpiryQueue
    I Depend On:

ObjectName: jboss.messaging.destination:service=Queue,name=QueueWithOwnRedeliveryDelay
    I Depend On:

ObjectName: jboss.messaging.destination:service=Topic,name=TopicWithOwnRedeliveryDelay
    I Depend On:

ObjectName: jboss.messaging.destination:service=Queue,name=testDistributedQueue
    I Depend On:

ObjectName: jboss.messaging.destination:service=Topic,name=testDistributedTopic
    I Depend On:

ObjectName: jboss.messaging:service=PersistenceManager
    I Depend On:
    jboss.jca:service=DataSourceBinding,name=DefaultDS
    jboss:service=TransactionManager
    Depends On Me:

ObjectName: jboss.messaging:service=PostOffice
    I Depend On:
    Depends On Me:
    jboss.messaging.connectionfactory:service=ConnectionFactory
    jboss.messaging.connectionfactory:service=ClusteredConnectionFactory
    jboss.messaging.connectionfactory:service=ClusterPullConnectionFactory
    jboss.messaging.destination:service=Queue,name=DLQ
    jboss.messaging.destination:service=Queue,name=ExpiryQueue
    jboss.messaging.destination:service=Topic,name=testTopic
    jboss.messaging.destination:service=Topic,name=securedTopic
    jboss.messaging.destination:service=Topic,name=testDurableTopic
    jboss.messaging.destination:service=Queue,name=testQueue
    jboss.messaging.destination:service=Queue,name=A
    jboss.messaging.destination:service=Queue,name=B
    jboss.messaging.destination:service=Queue,name=C
    jboss.messaging.destination:service=Queue,name=D
    jboss.messaging.destination:service=Queue,name=ex
    jboss.messaging.destination:service=Queue,name=PrivateDLQ
    jboss.messaging.destination:service=Queue,name=PrivateExpiryQueue
    jboss.messaging.destination:service=Queue,name=QueueWithOwnDLQAndExpiryQueue
    jboss.messaging.destination:service=Topic,name=TopicWithOwnDLQAndExpiryQueue
    jboss.messaging.destination:service=Queue,name=QueueWithOwnRedeliveryDelay
    jboss.messaging.destination:service=Topic,name=TopicWithOwnRedeliveryDelay
    jboss.messaging.destination:service=Queue,name=testDistributedQueue
    jboss.messaging.destination:service=Topic,name=testDistributedTopic
    jboss.esb.console.destination:service=Queue,name=DataFilerQueue
    jboss.esb.console.destination:service=Queue,name=OperationsFilerQueue
    jboss.esb.console.destination:service=Queue,name=InvokerFilerQueue

ObjectName: jboss.messaging:service=JMSUserManager
    I Depend On:
    Depends On Me:

ObjectName: jboss.messaging:service=ServerPeer
    I Depend On:
    jboss.messaging:service=PersistenceManager
    jboss.messaging:service=JMSUserManager
    jboss.messaging:service=Connector,transport=bisocket
    Depends On Me:
    jboss.messaging.connectionfactory:service=ConnectionFactory
    jboss.messaging.connectionfactory:service=ClusteredConnectionFactory
    jboss.messaging.connectionfactory:service=ClusterPullConnectionFactory
    jboss.messaging.destination:service=Queue,name=DLQ
    jboss.messaging.destination:service=Queue,name=ExpiryQueue
    jboss.messaging.destination:service=Topic,name=testTopic
    jboss.messaging.destination:service=Topic,name=securedTopic
    jboss.messaging.destination:service=Topic,name=testDurableTopic
    jboss.messaging.destination:service=Queue,name=testQueue
    jboss.messaging.destination:service=Queue,name=A
    jboss.messaging.destination:service=Queue,name=B
    jboss.messaging.destination:service=Queue,name=C
    jboss.messaging.destination:service=Queue,name=D
    jboss.messaging.destination:service=Queue,name=ex
    jboss.messaging.destination:service=Queue,name=PrivateDLQ
    jboss.messaging.destination:service=Queue,name=PrivateExpiryQueue
    jboss.messaging.destination:service=Queue,name=QueueWithOwnDLQAndExpiryQueue
    jboss.messaging.destination:service=Topic,name=TopicWithOwnDLQAndExpiryQueue
    jboss.messaging.destination:service=Queue,name=QueueWithOwnRedeliveryDelay
    jboss.messaging.destination:service=Topic,name=TopicWithOwnRedeliveryDelay
    jboss.messaging.destination:service=Queue,name=testDistributedQueue
    jboss.messaging.destination:service=Topic,name=testDistributedTopic
    jboss.esb.destination:service=Queue,name=DeadMessageQueue
    jboss.esb.destination:service=Queue,name=DataCollectorQueue
    jboss.esb.destination:service=Queue,name=OperationsCollectorQueue
    jboss.esb.destination:service=Queue,name=OperationsResultCollectorQueue
    jboss.esb.destination:service=Topic,name=org.jboss.soa.esb.transformation.Update

(some output lines missing here, unable to print screen on time)

ObjectName: jboss:service=KeyGeneratorFactory,type=HiLo
    I Depend On:

ObjectName: jboss.esb.destination:service=Queue,name=DeadMessageQueue
    I Depend On:
    Depends On Me:
    jboss.esb:deployment=jbossesb.esb

ObjectName: jboss.esb.destination:service=Queue,name=DataCollectorQueue
    I Depend On:

ObjectName: jboss.esb.destination:service=Queue,name=OperationsCollectorQueue
    I Depend On:

ObjectName: jboss.esb.destination:service=Queue,name=OperationsResultCollectorQueue
    I Depend On:

ObjectName: jboss.esb:deployment=jbossesb.esb
    State: NOTYETINSTALLED
    I Depend On:
    jboss.esb:service=MessageStoreDatabaseInitializer
    jboss.esb.destination:service=Queue,name=DeadMessageQueue
    jboss.jca:service=DataSourceBinding,name=JBossESBDS
    Depends On Me:
    jboss.esb:deployment=jbpm.esb
    jboss.esb:deployment=jbrules.esb
    jboss.esb:deployment=management.esb
    jboss.esb:deployment=smooks.esb
    jboss.esb:deployment=soap.esb
    jboss.esb:deployment=spring.esb

ObjectName: jboss.esb:deployment=jbpm.esb
    I Depend On:

ObjectName: jboss.esb:deployment=jbrules.esb
    I Depend On:

ObjectName: jboss.esb.console.destination:service=Queue,name=DataFilerQueue
    I Depend On:
    Depends On Me:

ObjectName: jboss.esb.console.destination:service=Queue,name=OperationsFilerQueue
    I Depend On:
    Depends On Me:

ObjectName: jboss.esb.console.destination:service=Queue,name=InvokerFilerQueue
    I Depend On:
    Depends On Me:

ObjectName: jboss.esb:deployment=management.esb
    I Depend On:
    jboss.jca:service=DataSourceBinding,name=juddiDB
    jboss.jca:service=DataSourceBinding,name=ManagementDS

ObjectName: jboss.esb.destination:service=Topic,name=org.jboss.soa.esb.transformation.Update
    I Depend On:
    Depends On Me:
    jboss.esb:service=SmooksService
    jboss.esb:deployment=smooks.esb

ObjectName: jboss.esb:service=SmooksService
    I Depend On:
    jboss.esb.destination:service=Topic,name=org.jboss.soa.esb.transformation.Update

ObjectName: jboss.esb:deployment=smooks.esb
    I Depend On:

ObjectName: jboss.esb:deployment=soap.esb
    I Depend On:

ObjectName: jboss.esb:deployment=spring.esb
    I Depend On:

--- MBEANS THAT ARE THE ROOT CAUSE OF THE PROBLEM ---
    ObjectName: jboss.jca:service=DataSourceBinding,name=DefaultDS
    Depends On Me:
    jboss.messaging:service=PersistenceManager
    jboss.messaging:service=JMSUserManager
    jboss:service=KeyGeneratorFactory,type=HiLo

21:56:10,843 INFO [Http11Protocol] Starting Coyote HTTP/1.1 on http-0.0.0.0-8080
    21:56:10,875 INFO [AjpProtocol] Starting Coyote AJP/1.3 on ajp-0.0.0.0-8009
    21:56:10,890 INFO [Server] JBoss (MX MicroKernel) [4.2.1.GA (build: SVNTag=JBoss_4_2_1_GA date=200707131605)] Started in 56s:4ms
    21:56:16,444 INFO [ConnectionManager] Using JNDI to aquire a JDBC DataSource with name: java:/juddiDB
    21:56:16,475 INFO [RegistryEngine] Initializing jUDDI database from listed sql files
    21:56:16,522 INFO [Loader] Using the Context ClassLoader
    21:56:16,662 ERROR [DataFilerJob]
    org.jboss.soa.esb.services.registry.ServiceNotFoundException: Could not find service with category=JBossESB-Internal and serviceName=DataCollectorService
    at org.jboss.internal.soa.esb.services.registry.JAXRRegistryImpl.findEPRs(JAXRRegistryImpl.java:340)
    at org.jboss.internal.soa.esb.services.registry.RegistryService$1.invoke(RegistryService.java:61)
    at $Proxy24.findEPRs(Unknown Source)
    at org.jboss.soa.esb.listeners.RegistryUtil.getEprs(RegistryUtil.java:216)
    at org.jboss.soa.esb.monitoring.server.DataFilerJob.execute(DataFilerJob.java:70)
    at org.quartz.core.JobRunShell.run(JobRunShell.java:203)
    at org.quartz.simpl.SimpleThreadPool$WorkerThread.run(SimpleThreadPool.java:520)
    22:06:15,152 ERROR [DataFilerJob]
    org.jboss.soa.esb.services.registry.ServiceNotFoundException: Could not find service with category=JBossESB-Internal and serviceName=DataCollectorService
    at org.jboss.internal.soa.esb.services.registry.JAXRRegistryImpl.findEPRs(JAXRRegistryImpl.java:340)
    at org.jboss.internal.soa.esb.services.registry.RegistryService$1.invoke(RegistryService.java:61)
    at org.jboss.soa.esb.monitoring.server.DataFilerJob.execute(DataFilerJob.java:70)
    at org.quartz.simpl.SimpleThreadPool$WorkerThread.run(SimpleThreadPool.java:520)
    22:16:15,132 ERROR [DataFilerJob]

--JCM QUESTION—

This is the output I get when point my browser to http://localhost:8080/facecart.web.customer

HTTP Status 404 - /facecart.web.customer

--JCM —END OF QUESTION--

Can you please help me correct these issues or if too complex explain how to package and deploy this project in Netbeans?

Thanking you in advance!

Regards
    JCM