Learn how easy it is to sync an existing GitHub or Google Code repo to a SourceForge project! See Demo

Close

edit user password bug

Help
ispyisail
2008-03-25
2013-04-03
  • ispyisail
    ispyisail
    2008-03-25

Hi achmad

When you try and change the user password you get an error

Not Found

The requested URL /ezradius-intl/mng-edit-user.php was not found on this server.
    Apache/2.0.55 (Ubuntu) PHP/4.4.2-1build1 mod_ssl/2.0.55 OpenSSL/0.9.8a Server at 192.168.2.1 Port 80

Thanks

• achmad zaenuri
      achmad zaenuri
      2008-03-25

it seems that your downloaded files broken or something.

Please check mng-user-detail.php on line 205. Make sure it says:

<td width="86%"><strong><?php echo $_GET['username'];?> | </strong><a href="mng-edit-username-user.php?username=<?php echo $_GET['username']; ?>">Edit Username</a> | <a href="acct-username-result.php?username=<?php echo $_GET['username']; ?>">See accounting</a> | <a href="mng-del-user.php?username=<?php echo $row_rsUser['UserName']; ?>">Delete this user</a></td>

from your uploded errors, it seems Apache (my web-apps) are looking for mng-edit-user.php, from the downloaded file (.tar.gz) there's no such file.

Please consider re-downloading the package. OR you can fix the mng-user-detail.php on line 205 so it link to mng-edit-username-user.php NOT mng-edit-user.php

• ispyisail
      ispyisail
      2008-03-26

Hi

This is a cut and paste of line 205

<td width="86%"><strong><?php echo $_GET['username'];?> | </strong><a href="mng-edit-username-user.php?username=<?php echo $_GET['username']; ?>">Edit Username</a> | <a href="acct-username-result.php?username=<?php echo $_GET['username']; ?>">See accounting</a> | <a href="mng-del-user.php?username=<?php echo $row_rsUser['UserName']; ?>">Delete this user</a></td>

Looks the same to me

I have re-downloaded the package with the same results

I have found other features that also don't work, very simlar problems

Any suggestions?

• achmad zaenuri
      achmad zaenuri
      2008-03-27

i've figure it out.
      Edit mng-edit-username-user.php on line 29, it says:
      $updateGoTo = "mng-edit-user.php?username=" . $_POST['newusername'] . "";

Change into:
      $updateGoTo = "mng-user-detail.php?username=" . $_POST['newusername'] . "";