After two years of development, we are pleased to Version 1.2 of Exult, the multi-platform engine for playing the classic game Ultima 7. This release contains many bug fixes and gameplay enhancements.
1. Party formation like the original U7.
2. Support for arrow/keypad walking/running.
3. OGG Vorbis music system.
4. Improvements to NPC schedules.
5. Additional paperdoll art.
6. "Scale2X" scaler from Andrea Mazzoleni.
7. Improved combat with pausing, hit display, and targeting.
8. Port to the Zaurus.
9. ExultStudio improvements, including porting to GTK+2.