Lately I've been working on Bzier GraphLinks, progress can be seen in the screenshot section.
Plan is to have this finished by the weekend (15-01-05) and to have added it to the CVS.
There is new how-to document
It describes how to make svg symbol and make dynamic changes. In this example running analog clock.
We have entered a phase of a prototype. There is implemented new xml processing that enables us to:
- Parse SVG (Scalable Vector Graphics) data as well as to edit them in graphing application environment.
- Display basic SVG objects (line, circle, ellipse, polyline, polygon, path and text) on graph canvas.
- Use several basic SVG features like stroke and fill colors, stroke widths, region boundaries.
- Edit SVG data in integrated xml editor.
- Visually on screen edit svg glyph scale.... read more
The project has been accepted on SourceForge (as you can see). Discussion will probably continue on http://www.delphiarea.com/forum for a while.
I'll upload the latest version of TSimpleGraph for the time being.