Work at SourceForge, help us to make it a better place! We have an immediate need for a Support Technician in our San Francisco or Denver office.
I'm running Ext2Fsd on Windows 7 Professional, and I have a 16GB USB stick I ran rsync on to copy a home folder from a linux box.
I'm using TeraCopy to transfer files to the Win7 box, and on about 1/4 of the folders, it returns a 'Folder not accessible' error. Some of these folders when viewed in windows explorer appear to be empty, although they ought to have files in all of them.
I saw another post talking about there being a problem with utf8 codepage encoding, so I tried changing it to cp850 as the post suggested, but I saw no change and the behavior persisted.
Oh, and I'm using the most recent version of Ext2Fsd as of this week, whatever that is.
Sorry to be lazy- versions are as follows:
I had the same problem with the same version. I skipped using TeraCopy, disabled Malwarebytes and Microsoft Security essentials. I then just used Windows' built in copy/paste and it worked flawlessly. I compared the folder contents after and they matched. Also, I should mention that I made sure to run ext2fsd in 'service' mode and ran as administrator. Hope this helps someone