-*- Mode: Text -*-
The test case repository is divided into two sections: one for EXPRESS
test cases and one for EXPRESS-X test cases. Each section contains a
00index.txt file that describes briefly each test case in the section
and a readme.txt file that gives more detail about the structure of
the test cases contained in the section.
The rules for including a test case in the repository are:
1. *ALL* files in the test case *MUST* be ASCII text. *** NO BINARY FILES ***
2. All filenames in lower case. (No mixed case or upper case names.)
3. EXPRESS schema files should have a .exp extension.
4. EXPRESS-X schema files should have a .exx extension.
5. Part 21 files should have either a .stp extension or .nnn where nnn
is the part number of the matching schema. (e.g part 21 data files
containing data which conforms to the AP210 schema (ISO 10303-210)
could have a .210 extension.)
6. The test case should be the minimum necessary to test a specific feature
of its intended language.