New features since last note here:
New in 06:
- Added page layout
- Added custom number formats
- Added styles (% or ,)
- Fixed Write_column_width
New in 04 & 05:
- Some new built-in Excel numeric formats
- Usage of Excel_Out instead of Ada.Text_IO (and conversely) made a bit easier
- Should compile on any Ada 95+ compiler (a non-compliant detail was fixed)
- data stream can now by any; supplied: Excel_Out_File, Excel_Out_String
- added "Text_IO"-like Put, Put_Line, New_Line,...
Last incompatibility for those using the 01/02 versions:
to write a file, you need to use Excel_Out_File instead of Excel_Out_Stream (which is now abstract); to create it is now Create instead of Create_File, same for Close.
- row/column coordinates are 1-based (they have to!)
- added horizonal alignment and cell borders