2013-05-13
  • Joerg
    Joerg
    2007-05-23

esniper can only get first watched item with option "-m"
    It gets a segmentation fault.

ItemNr:         120120735381
    Description:    LONELY PLANET CAPE TOWN SOUTH AFRICA GUIDE 2002

<div><a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&amp;rd=1&amp;item=120120735381&amp;ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&amp;ih=002">LONELY PLANET CAPE TOWN SOUTH AFRICA GUIDE 2002</a></div>
    Segmentation fault

esf shows only one item with those variables!
    {TIME}    {PRICE}    {SHIPPING}    {SELLER}    {BIDS}

Regards,

Joerg

• Gerald Dachs
      Gerald Dachs
      2007-07-29

I have the same Problem, it crashes in line 872 in auction.c:
      printLog(stdout, myitems_description[nColumns][column], value ? value : "");
      One of the variables must get NULL, I can't get deeper inside it, because gdb
      can't examine the variables and I have no time to find out why.

Regards
      Gerald

• jsffm
      jsffm
      2007-07-30

Th Line is correct, if I mark it as comment, the program works, with less output ...

• jsffm
      jsffm
      2007-08-07

On my gentoo-system I get this error, if I compile with gcc 4.1.2. With gcc 3.4.6 compiled the programn works fine.

On my eisfair-system I get this error too. If I compile om my gentoo static and transfer the binary to my eisfair, it seems to work also fine.

Regards,

jsffm

• mb
      mb
      2007-08-28

I have the same problem on Debian Etch (GCC 4.1.2). Compiles and installs fine, but Segmentation fault on "watched items" and sniping doesn't work (I haven't tried manually, but esf says all my added auctions have ended on 1970-01-01 / 01:00:00).

Any advice?

• Scott Nicol
        Scott Nicol
        2007-08-28

Give me a stack trace from GDB (or whatever) so I have something to go on.

• Scott Nicol
      Scott Nicol
      2007-08-28

I figured it out.  eBay added another column to the display.  Here's a workround:

Go to my.ebay.com, click on watching, then customize display.  Make sure the columns to display are (in this order):

Current Price
      Shipping Cost
      Bids
      Seller ID

Remove any other columns.  Make sure all the other boxes are checked.  Then click save.

• mb
      mb
      2007-08-28

thanks, that fixed it!