Could you please write what all OpenGL ES/ OpenGL Versions are involved for Windows, WinCE, Symbian, OpenKode platforms?
Also, if you can mention how to get started with each of the platform projects.
Happy coding ...
here the list of OpenGL ES implementations used in the SDK:
- OpenGL ES 1.0 and OpenGL ES 1.1 PowerVR SDK
- Rasteroid 3.1 (not available anymore)
- OpenGL ES 1.1 Open Source implementation - the Vincent Rendering Library
- Nokia OpenGL ES 1.1 Plug-in for S60 3rd Edition SDK for Symbian OS, for C++
- OpenKODE 1.0 implementation from Acrodea
The code in the ES3D folder is almost platform independent. Here and there are some #ifdefs. Compile it as a library
for each platform.
The code in the Mains folder contains the necessary code for each platform. Copy one of the main files for each platform
to the SampleXX directories. Build them as an application and do not forget to link against the above libraries.