From: Joseph Dien <jdien07@ma...> - 2011-04-13 01:20:02
This is mostly an incremental bug fix release which adds a couple of new options for imported data file formats and more flexibility with the use of EPwork directories (thanks to Tim Curran for the suggestion).
1) Hopefully fixed crashes from buggy reset of preferences.
2) Fixed crash when performing eyeblink correction due to change in preferences file.
3) Fixed not using saccade preference settings.
4) Added commands to change or create EPwork directory from the EP menu.
5) EPprefs files now stored only in EPwork directories.
6) Fixed contents of topos window getting shifted upwards off window when OS X Dock is at bottom of screen.
7) Fixed crash when displaying data with only one or two timepoints using Topos view.
8) Fixed crash when saving continuous simple binary or EP file with events and with no bad trials.
9) Added support for reading CSV text data files in addition to tab-delimited text files.
10) Added support for importing NetStation Matlab data files.
11) Fixed crash when performing contrasts with dataset having no between group factors.
Also, note I've entered in updates to the FieldTrip I/O code to optimize loading of simple binary files, fix to problems reading EGIS files on linux systems, and fix for segmented simple binary files that don't have any events. Be sure to update your copy of FieldTrip (to March 26, 2011 or later) if you are using any of these file formats.