From: Joseph Dien <jdien07@ma...> - 2011-02-03 03:10:08
The download problem was indeed due to the Sourceforge folks shutting down file uploads in the wake of a hacker attack. They have informed me that my account has been reactivated and I have verified that it is working properly again now. So anyway, the newest EP Toolkit release is now truly available. My apologies for any inconvenience.
I just posted version 2.21. A big bug fix release mostly, plus the usual improvements to error handling and to the user interface. Some highlights are that the EPwork directory and the EPprefs file are now placed inside the default user directory so it should work better with Windows systems. The preprocessing can now be used with continuous files. Also, implemented (experimentally) procedure for removing saccades in the same manner as blinks. Needs to be formally evaluated however. Hopefully can get back to adding new features now.
1) In artifact correction routine, fixed badChans and badTrials fields of data files not being recorded for all but last chunk when data are being processed as multiple chunks.
2) For continuous files, data now divided into one second epochs and can be artifact rejected in an epochwise fashion in same fashion as segmented data.
3) Added support for saccade correction to be done in the same fashion as blink correction as opposed to simple rejection of the trial.
4) Now accepts upper case file suffixes (e.g., .EGIS).
5) Now handles mismatch in artifact correction where file template or data has implicit reference and the other one has explicit reference.
6) When reading in EGIS session files with implicit reference channel, adds it in explicitly, thus avoiding crash in eyeblink correction routine.
7) Fixed crash in Window function after switching to a dataset with fewer cells.
8) Fixed crash in ANOVA function when performing ANOVA with no between group factors under Matlab 2008b.
9) No longer aborts blink correction when number of electrode coordinates in blink file and in data match (including implicits).
10) Fixed bottom of Topos window being cut off on laptop screens.
11) Fixed crash in ANOVA function when used prior to data being loaded into the work set yet (due to badly initialized variable).
12) Now putting preferences file and work directory at default user directory if old one cannot be found in order to work better on Windows computers.
13) Type grayed out of Preprocess, Average, Postprocess, and Read functions when set to .ept files since the type is specified by the file.
14) "Done" buttons renamed to "Main" to reduce confusion (thanks to Tim Curran).
15) Fixed channels not being unstandardized correctly in jack-knife function of Topos, resulting in some inaccuracy in dipole results and potentially a crash.
16) Fixed crash when trying to display Topos where some channels are missing electrode coordinates.
17) Wave window title now more descriptive (thanks to Arild Hestvik).
18) View function now defaults to selecting the newest dataset rather than the first dataset (thanks to Arild Hestvik).
19) When adding combinations of cells or subjects, the name of the new addition describes what went into it.
20) Bumped default size for preprocessing chunks up to 200000.
21) Added support for selecting timepoints in preprocessing (previous implementation was non-functional).
22) Fixed View ANOVA function not matching up ANOVA levels with data columns correctly when a subset of the columns are selected.
23) In Contrast function of the ANOVA pane, fixed levels of ANOVA factors being listed in the wrong order when there are more than one ANOVA factor.
24) In Contrast function of the ANOVA pane, fixed crash when no between factor specified.
25) Fixed error message incorrectly rejecting between or within contrast specified as being "1", which should mean no contrast of that type.
26) Added option to manually specify EOG channels for preprocessing for cases where automatic EOG channel selection does not work.
27) Fixed channel controls for Window Pane not working on Matlab versions prior to 7.8.
28) Fixed some channel controls for Window Pane going off screen on a laptop screen.