Work at SourceForge, help us to make it a better place! We have an immediate need for a Support Technician in our San Francisco or Denver office.

Close

Illegal Group Reference

2012-12-12
2013-09-27
  • Mike Sacauskis
    Mike Sacauskis
    2012-12-12

I'm trying to export a er to an excell workbook and I get the above error.  The only thing in the workbook is tare the templates.  Any ideas?

• mikiso
      mikiso
      2013-09-27

I think some table name or column name may do harm to the export.

In my case, a table named 'brabra_history' cannot be exported.
      It seemed the postfix of '_history' was bad, because when I renamed
      it to '_histor' , export worked.

The error stack trace was:

non sheet generator : Diagram
      (1, 1)
      this.imageBuffer:null
      java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Illegal group reference
      at java.util.regex.Matcher.appendReplacement(Matcher.java:725)
      at java.util.regex.Matcher.replaceAll(Matcher.java:823)
      at java.lang.String.replaceAll(String.java:2201)
      at org.insightech.er.editor.model.dbexport.excel.sheet_generator.AbstractSheetGenerator.getColumnValue(AbstractSheetGenerator.java:211)
      at org.insightech.er.editor.model.dbexport.excel.sheet_generator.AbstractSheetGenerator.setColumnData(AbstractSheetGenerator.java:191)
      at org.insightech.er.editor.model.dbexport.excel.sheet_generator.TableSheetGenerator.setTableData(TableSheetGenerator.java:136)
      at org.insightech.er.editor.model.dbexport.excel.sheet_generator.TableSheetGenerator.generate(TableSheetGenerator.java:96)
      at org.insightech.er.editor.model.dbexport.excel.ExportToExcelManager.createSheetFromTemplate(ExportToExcelManager.java:257)
      at org.insightech.er.editor.model.dbexport.excel.ExportToExcelManager.save(ExportToExcelManager.java:165)
      at org.insightech.er.editor.model.dbexport.excel.ExportToExcelManager.run(ExportToExcelManager.java:125)
      at org.eclipse.jface.operation.ModalContext$ModalContextThread.run(ModalContext.java:121)