Work at SourceForge, help us to make it a better place! We have an immediate need for a Support Technician in our San Francisco or Denver office.

Close

Setup wizard cannot save config.php

Magnus L
2005-08-16
2013-04-17
  • Magnus L
    Magnus L
    2005-08-16

Hi!

Just installed ewiki as a deb package on a testing machine, but I cant get the setup.php to work. At the top of the page it says:
    WARNING: could not determine real file name for plugin 'mpi'

And when clicking on save config.php I get no save dialog, but error messages:

WARNING: could not determine real file name for plugin 'mpi'

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/share/ewiki/tools/t_setupwiz.php:525) in /usr/share/ewiki/tools/t_setupwiz.php on line 690

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/share/ewiki/tools/t_setupwiz.php:525) in /usr/share/ewiki/tools/t_setupwiz.php on line 691

Any advice? I would  like to use it with MySQL.

Regards,

Magnus Larsson

• Mario Salzer
      Mario Salzer
      2005-08-17

To get rid of those error messages, untick the checkbox for "mpi plugins". This eliminates both the WARNING and the PHP Warnings:.

I'm not sure however, why it didn't send you _any_ content. Even with the error messages, at least the generated "config.php" should have been there.

Else set the error_reporting() level for that script to zero and remove the 'echo "WARNING:..."' from the setup.php.

This tool btw was deprecated in the current version (R1.02b, no .deb yet) in favour of the console/X11 tool of the same name (much easier and more reliable).

mario

• Magnus L
      Magnus L
      2005-08-18

Hi!

Tried uncheckning the mpi-plugins box, but still get an error/warning message rather than a config-file. Where do I find that error_reporting() level parameter? Searched for it, but couldnt find.

Would a better solution be to skip the debian package and go for source instead?

Magnus

• Andy Fundinger
        Andy Fundinger
        2005-08-18

The source is pretty easy to install, I do my installs from the source and without the wizard.