From: Joachim Van der Auwera <joachim@tr...> - 2008-05-05 09:42:34
equanda, a open source project to generate a JEE application based on a
domain model, has released version 0.9.
equanda generates the EJB3 access objects with possibility for powerful
declarative constraints and added programmatic constraints.
equanda also generates a tapestry5 based user interface with powerful
options for customizations.
All this (and quite a few other bots and pieces) are generated at
compile time from a XML description of the data and constraints. The
customizations remain intact in the generation process.
This is the first useable release of equanda since the project started
(though the user interface still lacks features).
Notable changes include :
- initial tapestry5 user interface
- type handling in field templates now also interprets subtags
- filter sttring per table
- improved form traversal in user interface, which also auto switches to
the next tab
- allow templates to define extra key-value pairs, possibly overwritten
- fields named "Reference" or "Description" should automatically be
marked as is-reference or is-description
- generate UML and OWL from the domain model
- Improve xml reading/handling in domain model parsing code
- add selectors on proxies
- create archetype for empty equanda project
- tapestry5 accordion component
- tapestry5 tabs component
- tapestry5 FormTraversal component
- add equandaReset() method in proxies to revert the state to the
- tapestry5 create "manifest" binding prefix
- Should allow a table type (in the inheritance tree) to be impossible
For more information, visit the project web site : http://equanda.org/
Joachim Van der Auwera