- SSE filter implementation
- Silence bug fixed in the FPU filter implementation
- Added shadow mode for the GUI
- Added support for different sample rates: 48K, 22K, 11K
- Several bugfixes
- Automated detection of X86 CPU characteristics on Linux at compile time
- Skin support
- A faster round function for x86
- An assembly round function for PPC
- Automatic attenuation of the volume when turning off the EQ
- The preamp control now provides correct -12dB, +12dB preamplification
- Code cleanup
- Bugfixes here and there
Fixed point implementation for the core added (not necessarily faster than floating point)
- Added two options to the configuration dialog box to control
1. Whether to use fixed point or floating point for the EQ core
2. Wheter the filter performs the second pass (this was ON all the time before and consumed lots of CPU) - Minor optimizations on the floating point implementation
- Minor bug fixes
- Added code (enable at compile time) to do some benchmarking of the implementations of the filter core
Version 0.3 of the EQ plugin has been released.
The main changes were a configure dialog and
a slight optimization of the filter implementation.
Consult the ChangeLog for details.
Version 0.2 of the EQ XMMS Plugin has been released.
GUI and autoconf support were added.