vale zuffi
2008-08-05
2013-04-26
  • vale zuffi
    vale zuffi
    2008-08-05

Hello,
    sorry if I don't speak spanish!
    I have a problem after the installation of EQalign: the installation is complete succesfully, but after the firs configuration of mount and observation site, the program shows the following error: "Object reference not set to an instance of an object" and is not possible to continue.
    My system is Win XP SP2 on an Acer Travelmate 7720 Notebook.
    Could you help me to solve the problem?

Thank you very much

Valerio

• Antonio Fraga
      Antonio Fraga
      2008-08-08

Hello Valerio,
      And thanks for the feedback. We'll try to reproduce that error and correct it. Please revisit this post to check if i have any question. Thanks!
      Antonio

• Antonio Fraga
      Antonio Fraga
      2008-08-08

Hello again Valerio,
      And thanks again for writing about the error. I've found the problem and i think now it's solved. Please download the new version at:
      http://www.eqalign.net/e_downloads.html

If it do not solve the problem or for any other issue, please contact again.
      Thanks!
      Antonio

• vale zuffi
      vale zuffi
      2008-08-10

Hello Antonio,
      fantastic! Now everithing working!!! Thank you very much.
      Another question: is there any possibility to use a MAGZERO MZ-5M camera for autoguiding or polar finding?

I will give you a feedback about the program as soon as I'll try it on the sky!

Bye
      valerio

• Antonio Fraga
      Antonio Fraga
      2008-08-11

Great to hear that!

I think MAGZERO MZ-5M is the same as QHY5. In that case this camera should work but you must find and copy CMOSDLL.DLL to EQAlign2 installation folder. Apologize we have no permission to include this dll into installation program. Could you test and feedback result?

If you have problems on finding CMOSDLL.DLL (or any other question), please contact me at:
      antoniofga[AT]yahoo[DOT]es

Thanks!
      Antonio