.eu Registration Error please help me

2005-11-21
2013-04-29
  • GaneshAxiom
    GaneshAxiom
    2005-11-21

i try to connecting .eu registry i am using java platform and epp-rtk 0.9.3 version, try to connecy .eu registry it gives following error.. how to rectify that error..

Exception! [com.tucows.oxrs.epp0705.rtk.transport.EPPTransportException] [Failed to establish secure connection to server.  Perhaps a bad certificate? -- use -Djavax.net.debug=all to see errors.]
    com.tucows.oxrs.epp0705.rtk.transport.EPPTransportException: Failed to establish secure connection to server.  Perhaps a bad certificate? -- use -Djavax.net.debug=all to see errors.
            at com.tucows.oxrs.epp0705.rtk.transport.EPPTransportTCPTLS.connect(EPPTransportTCPTLS.java:189)
            at com.tucows.oxrs.epp0705.rtk.EPPClient.connect(EPPClient.java:452)
            at com.tucows.oxrs.epp0705.rtk.EPPClient.connectAndGetGreeting(EPPClient.java:657)
            at Domain.initRegistryServer(Domain.java:101)
            at TestDomain.main(Domain.java:665)
    epp_Exception!

please help me

with Regards,
    Ganesh.C

• mortierm
      mortierm
      2005-11-21

you need to use the file certification given by eurid (see the registry site) which is not a pkcs12 certificat...
      so you must modify the file : com.tucows.oxrs.rtk.transoprt.EPPTransportTCPTLS.java from the epp rtk to add the capability to treat the file certificate

• mortierm
      mortierm
      2005-11-21

you must use the epp rtk 9.3 ! not the epp rtk 7.05 !
      eurid use the EPP V1.0, not the EPP V0.705