A new version of EPESI has been released today - 1.6.0 (20140710)
A new version of EPESI has been released today - 1.5.6 (20140305)
A new version of EPESI has been released today - 1.5.5 (20140113)
Take part in EPESI Programming Competition!
If you already know EPESI and tried to build a custom module or application
on top of EPESI CRM then please share your experience with us.
From all entries we will choose the best and most interesting cases and
1st place - $1,000 USD
2nd place - $500 USD
3rd place - $200 USD
All participants of the programming contest will be also evaluated for a
paid Internship position with the possibility of employment as a Web
Application Developer at Telaxus LLC (for interested participants).... read more
Important! This is a minor update to previously released version 1.5.4 rev. 11044
It includes all features and bugfixes as in original 1.5.4 version:
A new version of EPESI has been released today - 1.5.4 (rev 11044)
A new version of EPESI has been released today - 1.5.3 (rev 10944)
A new version of EPESI has been released today - 1.5.2 (rev 10766)
A new version of EPESI has been released today - 1.5.1 (rev 10757)
A new version of EPESI has been released today - 1.5.0 (rev 10714)
The most important changes divided into categories:
- new RoundCube email client
- new CKEditor version - modern look & feel
- click2fill appearance and help improvements
- multiple attachments per note
- shoutbox improvements - click to address person, changed user labels, tab+enter to send
- company or contact suggestbox - show icon based on type, always display several records from both recordsets
- watchdog - subscribe to categories (by default only for managers)
- sort mails archived in EPESI by thread... read more
This is a minor update dealing with a few bugs in both CRM and framework. All changes are listed below. Please remember to backup your data before updating and check for new versions of your modules in EPESI Store!
This version is considered a minor update - it contains mostly various fixes and small improvements to version 1.4.0. Still, it is highly recommended that you update your installation of EPESI to this version.
For more information on changes in this version see README file or visit http://epe.si/version-141
Softaculous is the leading Auto Installer having 278 great scripts used by leading Control Panels like cPanel, Plesk, DirectAdmin, InterWorx, H-Sphere. EPESI is now included under ERP section. Read more here: http://www.softaculous.com/apps/erp/EPESI
What it means - if your hosting provider uses one of these control panels - and most likely it does - you can have EPESI auto installed using basically few clicks. Great news for the community :) We would like to thank all current users for your support and comments and reporting bugs.
This is a major upgrade with many new features:
- Google Docs integration
- New translation system
- Improved, rewritten user management
- Advanced Permission System
- Multi-company setup
- Improved compatibility with various HTTP servers and browsers
- Record Browser (CRUD engine) improvements
- Better e-mail handling and integration with Roundcube IMAP client
- UI - graphical improvements
- updated libraries: TCPDF, jquery
- as always many bugs fixed
For a complete list read included README file or see https://sourceforge.net/projects/epesi/files/epesi/1.4.0/
The first part of premium modules is now available in EPESI Store. EPESI version 1.3 and Super Administrator clearance are required in order to access it. Learn more at http://epe.si/epesi-store
- E-mail Campaign Manager
- Inventory Management
If you encounter any problems while using our Store, let us know and we will try to resolve any issues as fast as possible.
Detailed descriptions of modules will be available soon on our site - http://epe.si/extension-modules
Changes and new features:
EPESI Store added - you can now purchase additional modules for your EPESI installation
Improved styles and interface
Fixes for password recovery mechanism
RecordBrowser - advanced permissions editor
Notes - filter and search added
Simple maintenance tools added
Multiple minor bug fixes
The latest version of free and open source CRM application was just released. This release includes security and bug fixes, new features and improved compatibility with browsers including ipads.
New version of the most intuitive open source CRM on the market today was released. As always some new features and bugfixes.
epesibim ver. 1.1.4-rev.7454 was released on January 4th, 2011
- IE8 support
- ipad support
- calendar fixes
- parent company in crm company recordset
- related companies in crm contact recordset
- ro language updated
- mailto protocol support in epesi with integrated roundcube mail client
- many other fixes
epesibim ver. 1.1.3-rev.7318 was released on October 12, 2010
* fixed UTF-8 substr usage in browse of records
* CRM works properly without Meeting module installed
* tickets update from 1.1.1 to 1.1.2 fixed
* QuickForm updated to 3.2.11
* RoundCube mail field in account setup
* check SSL availability in Roundcube account setup
* mobile - minor fixes
* notes aggregator view
* other fixes...
Now available in 7 languages: English (en), Polish (pl), German (de), Swedish (sv), Dutch (nl), Lithuanian (lt) and Romanian (ro - partial).
epesibim ver. 1.1.0-rev.7033 changes:
- Roundcube mail client addressbook fully integrated with epesi
- new Lithuaninan translation
- support for multiple processing callbacks
- bug fixes
This version: epesi-1.0.9-rev6878 includes:
- RoundCube mail client as default one
- new calendar engine
- contact photo
- Romanian translation
- added zones for Romania, Austria...
- new projects ticketing engine
- many bug fixes and enhancements
epesi-1.0.8-rev6336 with several bugfixes, like broken activities tab. Major rewrite of a "combo automultiselect" - you can now assign records to Contacts, Companies or both.
epesi BIM live demo had over 10,000 visitors and was downloaded over 10,000 times from Sourceforge as of December 2009! Thank you!
Version 1.0.6 of epesi BIM was released on December 28, 2009.
\* session blocking - in mysql with mutexes, in postgresql with two database connections \* activities sorting fix \* demo/trial mode \* Variables bug fix - thx lirit \* mobile RB edition - first release, probably buggy :\)