This is the first snapshot for 0.9. Changes since 0.8:
* Make text links to translations work
* HTML: Use outline title in changelog
* HTML layout. Index section in scene files needs some distance from the window border
* Remember the editing position and open the same file with the cursor at the same place when the project is opened again
* Editor for feedback page
* HTML: Scroll mini-toc to the current scene
* Going back and forward in the editing history will now scroll the text and place the cursor where it has been.
I've uploaded the final ePen 0.8.0 release in the file area. Follow the instructions int he archive or in the READNE,txt to install.
I've uploaded a release candidate of the current ePen version 0.8.0.
In the files section, you will find three files:
setup.sh - Script to download all parts of the project and Maven 2 and to compile everything. Use this to setup a development workspace if you want to work on the source.
eclipse-deps.tar - This is an archive with all Maven dependencies which you can't find on central. The setup script will download this for you and copy the files into your local maven repository.... read more