* Added handling of extensible variables
* Implemented Automated Updates Manager notifications
* Added connection through Proxy server for Automated Updates Manager
* Added Settings screen to control Proxy settings and number of instances
* Added version display for Beta versions
* Fixed Variable Type Validation
* EnvMan allows only one running instance
* Minor Bug Fixes
* BT1828033 Escape to Close
- Added Ctrl+X Shortcut on Main Form Exit File Menu
* BT843838 Program does not check for changes on Cancel in Edit Form
- Added checking for user changes and prompt to save it on Cancel.
* Added Release version display in Main Form Title bar
* Added colour change for rows with invalid value paths in Main Form
* Minor GUI Improvements
* Fixed problem with Delete button on Edit Form
* Removed Setup project. It will be replaced by WiX setup.
* BT1767453 On value edit Undo Redo not recording
Fixed problems when user does not enter text into value cell
* BT1792173 Incorrectly detected Value type
Checking that path string is starts with "<drive>:\"
* BT1806716 Grid Cell accepts semi colon
Added validation DataGridView in Edit form
The following changes were implemented
* Implementation of Import/Export variable values functionality (BT1709867)
* Implementation of Locate/Open in Windows Explorer Edit Form Grid context menu (BT1729869 - Implemented by PRANKENST!EN)
* Upgraded licence to GPL Version 3
* Added Help new menu entries.
* Added credits box in About box
* modified CleanAll.bat to work with new projects
* Added build of Setup project
* Fixed reloading of Main Form on Row double click
* Added remembering current row and setting it visible after reloading
* Now SetBtnState happens on Dgv current selection change
* Fixed row deletion when user hits delete key on keyboard
30/05/2007 Release 22.214.171.124
* Implementation of Undo/Redo functionality (Bug Tracker ID: 1705000)
* Added Tool Tip info for icons in Edit Form
While still working on release EnvMan-126.96.36.199, which will include implementation of unlimited Undo/Redo, I decided to provide a small EnvMan-188.8.131.52 release that will include fixes from testing and suggestions.
* Fix alignment of the delete button.
* Simplify parsing of the variable value string by using string.split function
* Add settings to save splitter position of the component
* Added Variable Type recognition in the edit form
* Added forms location, size and state saving and loading using application settings (Bug Tracker ID: 1705001)
Windows Environment Variables Manager reached its
first major Release 184.108.40.206 milestone.