On 1/27/06, David Stevenson <david.35472@...> wrote:
> As was discussed on the e-intl list, and as I mentioned to devilhorns on
> IRC yesterday, I've started writing patches to support i18n in e_modules.
> The attached file is for screenshot. The following commands should do the
> $ cd e_modules/screenshot
> $ tar zxf screenshot_i18n.tar.gz
> $ patch -p0 <screenshot.patch
> $ rm screenshot.patch
> There are some new files to be cvs added:
> po/ja.po (this was just for testing - it only contains one japanese
> string so far)
> Also, the copyright-holder=3D"TODO" value in autogen.sh should be fixed
> As translations come in later, the new language will need to be added to
> the ALL_LINGUAS variable in configure.in. Currently only "ja" is present.
Here are 4 more module i18n patches:
Same drill as with the screenshot module, each tarball contains the new
files plus a patch file to be deleted after application.
These patches use a gettext macro of D_( ) for module-specific strings, and
strings that are present in enlightenment's message catalog can be left
wrapped in _( ) as usual. I've tried to update all the module specific
strings accordingly, but any mistakes should get flushed out when our
translators start to translate.
For new translators who don't know - note there is a separate mailing list
for sending in your .po files.