From: John Altobelli <acocaracha@gm...> - 2009-06-25 01:13:25
I noticed a problem while draging a window across the screen, but then
releasing the left mouse button before the desktop had flipped. While
still remaining on the border, the virtual desktop does change, but
any motion in the same direction after the initial flip will cause it
to move an additional desktop in that direction. Since I use 1sec
edge flips, it is fairly easy to replicate.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open any window (ie xterm)
2. Drag the window from the title bar to the edge of the screen
3. Release the mouse button before the desktop has fliped
4. Remain at the edge of the screen
5. After the desktop changes, move in the same direction as the change
The net result should be motion two desktops over from the initial location.
Keep up the good work and the website looks great.