My initial idea was to run autogen.sh and then using the Makefile. But sometimes autogen.sh fails, due to the lack of libraries. So I decided to use the same process for all packages, directly using xgettext.

Thanks for the complete default command line, I'll use it as default process.

I tried the command line below to produce a SH script with the parameters, ready to be sourced. It seems to work.

sed -e 's/ = /="/g' -e 's/$/"/g' -e 's/\\"//g' -e 's/ ="$/=""/g' Makevars | grep = | grep -v DOMAIN= > params.sh

I'll work later on this, as I'm way from my computer.

I've enabled empower in Rosetta.

Olivier