Version - emma 2.1
Build - 5320
I am getting CLASS_STAMP MISMATCH ERROR for the following scenario
1. Create simple java file "test.java" with some methods. Compile it and instrumented with emma and create coverage.em(coverage_old.em) file.
2. Execute the java file to cover all the methods and the coverage.ec(coverage_old.ec) file was created
3. Now add some more methods in the same java file "test.java", compile it again create the new coverage.em(coverage_new.em) file.
4. Excute the java file to cover only new methods (added in step 3) and the coverage.ec(coverage_new.ec) file was created.
5. Now merge two coverage.ec files (coverage_old.ec & coverage_new.ec) create mycoverage.es file.
6. When I am trying to create the report using coverage_old.em and mycoverage.es file, report created the newly added methods are not covered, it shows 0%.
7. But while creating the report using coverage_new.em and mycoverage.es, I am getting CLASS_STAMP MISMATCH ERROR.
Able to create the report using merged old and new coverage.ec files(mycoverage.es)and new coverage.em file.