This is the first public release of Emilda!
This is the first release candidate, which in practice means that this is generally how 1.1.0 will look like and operate: no big changes are made anymore, unless anythin unexpected shows up. We fixed some small errors in the book_delete page that, for some strange reason, did not allow any books to be deleted, and some small fixes in book_edit & book_info were also conducted.
We are aware of the fact that currently, fileds cannot contain the character '&', since this will split the field at '&', and only show the first part(s) (BUG: 0000117). This seems to be some kind of issue of the XML-parsing of PHP, and since we did not find any intelligent solution to this we postponed this to 1.2.0, where the entire MARC-display system will be redesigned.
We encourage all to test and report problems on this release. We are currently using this release at out 'project'-environment in a school in Finland, with so far good results.