Since the first time I've used Emgu, I miss an easy solution to add it to my projects.
NuGet packages perfectly fit this need, but there is no official package.
I've created my own packages, organized as follow :
- EmguCV -> contains all opencv dlls and copy them where needed, require System.Drawing
- EmguCV.UI -> depends on EmguCV, require System.Windows.Forms
- EmguCV.ML -> depends on EmguCV
- EmguCV.OCR -> depends on EmguCV
- EmguCV.GPU -> depends on EmguCV
Likewhise, there are all the same packages with EmguCV-64 for 64bits plateforms (this is the only one that works for me, in my 64bits pc)
My request is that the Emgu Team check these package, create their own if needed and publish them to the NuGet repository.
My packages are accessible here: https://fgt.bo/CFz