Under Files there is an installer produced by NSIS. This installer generates a batch file that is necessary to properly start Emacspeak.
Building instructions are in svn repository.
For general Emacspeak support go to Emacspeak Home. If you suspect that you have a problem that is specific to Windows platform, submit a ticket. You can also send a private message to the admin of this project (see below).
[Submitting bug reports]
- Wiki contents is covered by GNU Free Documentation License.
- Main project, Emacspeak, uses GNU GPL 3.
- For licenses of other included libraries consult their source files.
- Files and scripts used to create emacspeakwin release are licensed with MIT. This is more permissive than GNU GPL, practically allows any use.
- In doubt details should be read from the top of a given source file.