elilo-3.14 released in January 2011.
With mainly stability updates (and for this reason at the time it was built against gnu-efi 3.0i base.
* Fixes for newly emerging x86_64 UEFI-2 boxes where long standing old
assumptions are borked.
* Uptake of SUSE and community patches
- add sysfs support for efi vars (formerly /proc/efi/vars)
- fix strncpy overflow
- fix bzimage alloc
- support longer command line
- yet some more mac fixes
- align elilo with latest kernel boot protocol format.
- new memory management strategy for initrd and kernel image loading.
* add text-mode command line option, force text-mode (bypass graphics probes).
* replace error output on GOP handle failed, downgraded to normal
print status with more informative output.
* Fix ia32 build issue with new gcc due to stack protector enforcement.
For complete details see the 3.14 release notes.
A refresh of elilo-3.14 is forth coming mainly to get a build update posted with the newest tool chain (UEFI, binutils, etc.). And most likely an intake of 32+64 cross compile patches from Debian.