From: Jason Fleischli <jason.fleischli@hp...> - 2009-04-02 20:32:36
Release 3.10 is tagged and checked into CVS and available for checkout.
Binaries and source tarballs will be uploaded shortly:
quick change summary
* elilo 3.10 release commit
* Bumped version string to 3.10
* added PTR_FMT 32bit & 64bit pointer translation for correct output
* elilo hang bugfix x86_64 non-standard kernels with non-traditional start address
elilo will pull the start address from the kernel elf header for 2.6
or newer kernels, map memory and use that start address, else use standard
1MB default start address. And handle case of overlapping kernel
and initrd in memory. Patch contributor Stuart Hayes @ Dell,
* ported kernel start adress fix to ia32
* eliminated all possible compiler warnings except those actually
caused by gnu-efi that cant be fixed here.
* Debug output improvement, added pauses with visual feedback when
user sets debug & verbose options.
* bugfix added missing find_bits function definition back into ia32
* bugfix loader_probe now correctly errors out if no loaders
HP - Linux Telco R&D | Support