Due to the need to create a branch for our planned release 1.0 we had to make a change in the repository layout to conform better to subversion standards. If you use a working copy from the repository, you should do the following:
- Make a backup of your working copy
- Delete all elexis-subprojects from your local workspace
- create a new repository location:
- check out all needed projects from that new location
- discard the old location.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
In the future, we well stay in the trunk for the development line and create the release branches in "branches".