If a patient has a positive account, it should be possible to add this amount to a newly created bill, i. e. the user should be asked if he wants to add this amount to the bill as a prepayment or not.
- A patient has paid too much for a bill. We should be able to refund this with the next bill.
- A bill has been caceled, but the patient has already paid it. Instead of creating a new bill and manually transfer the paid money, Elexis should just offer to add the amount to the new bill as a prepayment.
I've already started with a little code. But I'm not sure how to calculate the account excess.
- We shouldn't consider open bills.
- We shouldn't consider partly paid bills.
- We shouldn't consider paid bills.
- We should consider bills where the patient paid too much.
- We should consider account transactions that have no relation with bills.
What do you think about this? Is this correct?