This is a maintenance release with 23 issues resolved, both features and bug fixes.
- Possibility to specify custom certificate serial number for end entities.
- Possibility to configure CA to not use CertReqHistory to increase performance.
- Harmonized admin GUI and improved looks. Contributed by David Carella of Linagora.
- Other performance optimizations. More than 100 certificates per second can now be issued under certain conditions.
- WS API did not work with external administrator certificates.
- Mitigate potential XSS vulnerabilities in admin GUI.
- Fixed bug when creating CRLs for CAs with single quote in the DN.
- Other admin GUI improvements with better error messages in some cases.
Read the full changelog for details.
One known issue from 3.10.4 is https://jira.primekey.se/browse/ECA-1779
There were many changes in the admin GUI for this release. Please let us know if you encounter any regressions using the admin GUI.