We are proud to release EJBCA 3.9.5. We believe this is the best version of EJBCA to date.
This is a maintenance release with minor fixes and improvements.
- Fixed a performance regression for the OCSP service that could lower throughput from 400 to 200 req/s.
- Added process time parameter to OCSP transaction logging.
- Fixed and improved usage of the optional IAIK PKCS#11 provider.
- Improve sequence handing for EAC CVC CAs.
- Fixed a bug when renewing CA keys on HSMs.
- Fixed that you could not use a dot in pre-set usernames in end entity profiles.
- Added possibility to install directly with external admin CA, initializing authorization module in importcacert cli command.
- Added possibility to prompt for keystore password during install so you never have to write it anywhere.
Read the full changelog for details.
For upgrade instructions, please see UPGRADE.