From: Tomas Gustavsson <tomas@pr...> - 2012-03-14 10:33:06
We have today released EJBCA 4.0.10, and released 3.11.5 last week.
This is a maintenance release containing 1 new VA publisher feature, 1
security fix and GUI improvements..
* Noteworthy changes:
- Possibility to only publish revoked certificates to VA.
- Possibility for OCSP to handle "non existing is good" different
depending on OCSP uri.
- Fixed XSS issue in admin GUI.
- Admin GUI improvements for looks and consistency.
David Carella has contributed many GUI improvements for the last few
- forms and tables are colored according to consistent rules.
- all forms and tables are split in several logical sections.
- all similar fields (e.g. “[_] Use”, “[_] Critical”, “[_] Required”,
“[_] Modifiable”, etc.) are vertically aligned.
- all check boxes (and radio boxes) can be checked by clicking on its label,
- two rules for in-line help for PKI administrators and RA officers.
- forms are globally more compact (the page heights are smaller).
- naming of certain object are more consistent across the web.
EJBCA 4.0.10 and 3.11.5 contains the last security fixes after
completing our security certification campaign. There are only security
fixes to the admin GUI, not other parts have been found vulnerable.
PrimeKey EJBCA Team